• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Elshupacabra

GDT: Penguins @ Rangers

Rate this topic

He has been, in his last several starts he's been playing pretty good.. And don't you think you want a goalie with some experience rather then Fleury

Wouldn't you rather have Fleury grow with the team?

Guest Tunbo Batman

Jesus H Christ edmonton swallows. That meltdown was so predictable after their only good player was wasted for a 100 grand.

To all the bandwagoners from last spring : Who would you rather root for now, bunch of losers? HA!

If Thibault had just kept his pad on the ice and slid it back out over the line, the replay would have been inconclusive and therefore no goal.....

I'm not sure the replays were enough to declare it a goal. Yes, when he lifted his bad, you could see the puck clearly over the line, but there is zero evidence showing when it got there. He could have very easily slid back with the puck under him after the play. I think it probably was a goal, just don't think the video conclusively shows it being a goal.

If I were the Pens and fighting for a playoff spot, I'd probably be upset.

Interesting the Pens are going with Thibault again. He's had quite a few starts lately. I doubt he'd actually be the Pens goalie come playoff time, but it really makes you wonder if somethings going on with Fleury.

This was a back to back game and they are playing 17 games in 31 days in March, Thibault will be getting starts, but I do not think there is any question at all who their number 1 guy is going into the playoffs.

Fleury - 35-14-8

Thibault - 6-8-2