• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
rwfan007

Offical Red Wave Playoff Thread!

Rate this topic

If guys like Zetterberg, Dom, and Bert all return to the lineup at 100% we're obviously going to make some noise.

I can't wait to get the Wings jersey out and start wearing it to school on game days. At my school, you're either a Detroit fan or a Toronto fan, and there's nothing better than bragging to Leaf fans.

If we can pull our powerplay together like we did today, we should be in great shape

the last one looked weak, but thats understandable it was the last 3 mins of the reg season hahaha

So who is going to sit? Sammy after his offensive outburst today? Or Rex, who has been playing really well? Maybe Flipper, who is the untested rookie?

honestly i would choose flip out of those 3...i know im gonna get bashed for giving sammy the nod, but i think his shots atleast get the puck to the net, and if he plays in the playoffs anywhere near what he did today, itll be fantastic.

To use this on AIM:

step 1) Right click on the icon and save it to your computer. (should be champs.gif)

step 2) open AIM. Click on EDIT in the upper toolbar. Choose SETTINGS from the list that pops up.

step 3) a pop up window labelled SETTING should now be open. Choose EXPRESSIONS. You should see your current icon on the right.

step 4) Under your current icon choose BROWSE. Locate the champs.gif file in the popup window. Select open.

step 5) save and exit. Viola!

Sorry, this will not work unless someone can resize it to fit AIM's size requirements. It has to be 64px x 64px or less. It's currently 70px x 60px.

Here it is, resized for your downloading pleasure. IPB Image

Right click, save as.. don't hotlink please.

Edited by FireCaptain

To use this on AIM:

step 1) Right click on the icon and save it to your computer. (should be champs.gif)

step 2) open AIM. Click on EDIT in the upper toolbar. Choose SETTINGS from the list that pops up.

step 3) a pop up window labelled SETTING should now be open. Choose EXPRESSIONS. You should see your current icon on the right.

step 4) Under your current icon choose BROWSE. Locate the champs.gif file in the popup window. Select open.

step 5) save and exit. Viola!

oh this is for the icon to the left hand side right? I was wondering just to put it in an away message

Guest GodofHockeyStevieY19

I love this time of year! I can't wait for some consitant nice weather. Warm weather, playoff hockey, a beer in hand. Almost nothing better.. :clap:

i just hope it's the AVs..

calgary game will start at 10PM ET, which is 3 in the morning my time. I can make a midnight game, but 3 in the morning i can't do...

anyway..

i can smell the seafood already

IPB Image

Edited by Cicada