• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
datsyukismyfriend

z and bert

Rate this topic

what's the word on zetterberg and bertuzzi? will they both start the playoffs? i haven't heard anything. not starting until friday should give them a little more time to mend, but z's return has been pushed back so many times i'm not sure what to think.

what's the word on zetterberg and bertuzzi? will they both start the playoffs? i haven't heard anything. not starting until friday should give them a little more time to mend, but z's return has been pushed back so many times i'm not sure what to think.

Ken Holland said yesterday during the game that Zetterberg, Bertuzzi and Hasek will all be playing in game one :)

Edited by Elshupacabra

Ken Holland said yesterday during the game that Zetterberg, Bertuzzi and Hasek will all be playing in game one :)

awesome!! so, i just read that game one will be thrusday in another thread. sorry, i thought friday. thursday's better for me though! damn, i can't wait!!!!! :siren:

awesome!! so, i just read that game one will be thrusday in another thread. sorry, i thought friday. thursday's better for me though! damn, i can't wait!!!!! :siren:

man im so pumped, i have 2 papers due tuesday and my work ethic is close to hitting negative efficiency