• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HockeyCrazy3033

4-13 NHL Playoffs GDT

Rate this topic

im here guys just got back from the movies...hows everyone?

good, hoping that one of these games will go into overtime so I can be here and maybe get inducted into the LGW LNC :D

NSH: 5 SJS:2 FINAL

DAL: 2 VAN:0 6:04 left in the thrid

ANA: 1 MIN: 0 (last time I heard)

Edited by Elshupacabra

LNC is an elite group, 4OT nearly 5OT have formed us into the elite fighting force we have become

Oh, i'm well aware, I stayed up and watched the whole game, I was just too stupid to log on to LGW :blush:

Edit: VAN just pulled Lou with 2:30 left in the game, down by 2

Editx2: FINAL SCORE: DAL:2 VAN:0 (Series tied 1-1)

Edited by Elshupacabra

So, I guess I'm an honorary member of the LGW Late Night Crew? :cool:

Of course!

Is it just me or is the Wild/Ducks series the least appealing of all the match ups? It's just boring. Like I could really care less who wins this series. They are not exciting teams to watch. Maybe it's just me though..

Of course!

Is it just me or is the Wild/Ducks series the least appealing of all the match ups? It's just boring. Like I could really care less who wins this series. They are not exciting teams to watch. Maybe it's just me though..

I agree, thank god VS is letting us watch this though.

Of course!

nah its not just you im really not that interested either

Forgive my ignorance in asking this, but what exactly is the "Late Night Crew." You all friends in real life, or just simply a bunch of night owls who stay up to watch the end of even quadruple OT games?

I agree, thank god VS is letting us watch this though.

Yeah, just one more thing that I love about playoff hockey, all the networks seem to be civil with each other just for this time of year, so you get alot of JIP games and such, its awesome :clap:

Edited by Elshupacabra

I call it the Minnesota effect :thumbup: and yes you're entirely correct.

Edit: Hey, That ryhmes!

Edited by Vincanni

Of course!

Cheer for MIN, so NFM#25 can go to the games at Excel as well as the JLA games.

It's only a 4 hour drive from Green Bay to Minneapolis, and you know I'll represent proud.

Forgive my ignorance in asking this, but what exactly is the "Late Night Crew." You all friends in real life, or just simply a bunch of night owls who stay up to watch the end of even quadruple OT games?

We are all pretty close on this board. *Especially the late night crew* LOL but no we haven't met or anything. We are the late night crew because we all stayed up and pushed one another to stay up during the Dallas/Nucks game along with the games going on before that.