• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Heaton

Radulov suspended 1 game

Rate this topic

holy crap gordie... you're alleging that Preds fans are spinning the story and then you go and spew out that epic piece of garbage. BRAVO!

as much as you accuse others of being Preds homers, you're anti-pred bias is equal or greater. And if you're so sick of the Preds, then why have you started so many threads about them in the last week?

Leigonnaire...bro you are really starting to lose a lot of credibility (in my eyes at least)...I watched the replay and saw it a few times on youtube...berating a factual account of the events , calling it garbage and spew, with no factual substantiation to back it up...and you cant repudiate his account as it was precisely the way it happened...you really need to step back and reassess given the facts that are involved...I mean you can have your opinions and feelings obviously but particularly when confronted with facts you usually have a little more class. Hope this is an anomoly...as I said I usually respect your input however this one is TOTALLY off base.

Now Gordie does tend to go over the top, and I am not a big fan of his, but on this one I think he gotcha.

brutus

facts or not, there are a great many posters here such as yourself who are able to respond in a reasonable manner and just have a discussion like two civilized hockey fans.

then there are posters like gordie who are looking for every opportunity to rip a team and their fans.

Guest GordieSid&Ted

facts or not, there are a great many posters here such as yourself who are able to respond in a reasonable manner and just have a discussion like two civilized hockey fans.

then there are posters like gordie who are looking for every opportunity to rip a team and their fans.

So the Predators nation goes overboard calling the Sharks goons and thugs and I disagree with that and take a stand and that means i'm trying to rip on them every chance I get??

Dude, the Preds have been in the gunsights for awhile now for alot of reasons. That's not my fault. From Tootoo drilling Bootland in the face before he's ready to not accepting his challenges in a later game to getting suspended for the Robidas incident. You take that and Hartnell and now Radulov. The Preds have been in on some pretty dirty things the past couple of months and all i've seen is Preds fans cry themselves a river and blame the rest of the world for painting them in a bad light.

Aw shucks, guess you won't even read any of that because of the "ignore" feature. That's mighty brave of you.

I've never blocked anybody no matter what they say my friend. You see, I can give it as good as I take. And when I take one on the beak at least I can pat the other guy on the back and say nice scrap, nothing personal and move on. I guess you're too sensitive for that.

That and i'm an asshat. :D