• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
rage

Datsyuks' Wave -- This Will Pump You Up!

Rate this topic

Haha awesome stuff! Dats is the man, obviously.

Hey thanks!! You know Pavel actually heard this and thought it was cool (per 13dats), so that made it worth it. :siren:

Yeah I get that too now. I don't know why. And I don't remember my login or password for that account. I played it last week and I thought I downloaded it to my computer too. I'll have to look around because that myspace account is the only place it is.

The link works fine. Thanks !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Cool. Np.

It won't play on my iPod touch.

It is a link to download if that helps. Not sure if you can stream it from that link.

Now I'm getting "Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator."

Now I'm getting "Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator."

Okay, thanks.

I put it on sendspace now..

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ftgr7c