• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jdog21

MICK McGOO

Rate this topic

Guest Jdog21

Actually i don't know how to spell his name and i don't care either the fact is i hope he is the ref in game 4 because even though he is blind most of the time he would have done a WAYYYY better job in game 3 at calling a penalty a penalty. Yeah sure he might have the wrong person going to the box but at least he has the right calls unlike the MO from last nights game he was REDICULOUS. Markovs'' follow through on a slap shot and Flamers player runs into him but it is an interference call on Danny. I don't care if he calls the wrong jersey number at least he makes the right calls

Seriously? :huh:

I think McGeough is the WORST ref in the playoffs by far!

Did you already forget how he almost cost us an empty net goal because he didn't whistle the play dead when Calgary gained possesion on a delayed penalty???? :crazy:

Guest Jdog21

Seriously? :huh:

I think McGeough is the WORST ref in the playoffs by far!

Did you already forget how he almost cost us an empty net goal because he didn't whistle the play dead when Calgary gained possesion on a delayed penalty???? :crazy:

NO lol i didn't forget and that shows how badly i seen the refs in game 3 to be. Plus does anyone here really think that the empty net goal would really have held up??????? Not likely so it really wasn't that big of a deal

Let's be honest here people. The Markov penalty was a penalty. Here is why: Markov didn't just get run into, he threw his shoulder into the Calgary player. Watch the replay from the reverse angle. If Danny wouldn't have tried to get in the way, he wouldn't have gotten called. And no, the Calgary player wasn't trying to hit Danny, once the puck bounced over Danny's stick, the Calgary player changed his path, and that's when Danny threw his shoulder. Was it a questionable call? Yeah, but you can't argue that it was penalty worthy.

Guest Jdog21

You are right about one thing though, the Markov penalty was a HUGE joke! I almost threw a shoe into the Tv when that call was made! :nonono:

LOL are you kidding me most of the calls were bad calls. I will even go as far to say that there were no calls made for the wings when there were penalties but the same for the Flamers they didn't get some calls but they had HOME REF advantage lol :D

CBC and TSN loved the way the game was offciated me personally I think that those refs need to drawn and quartered :look at all the crap they missed the elbow to Lidstroms face, interferance on Zet and the many times that Dats got nailed in the head by elbows shoulders hey call the games fair or put the whistles away :angry:

CBC and TSN loved the way the game was offciated me personally I think that those refs need to drawn and quartered :look at all the crap they missed the elbow to Lidstroms face, interferance on Zet and the many times that Dats got nailed in the head by elbows shoulders hey call the games fair or put the whistles away :angry:

Of course TSN and CBC loved the ratings. I mean reffing.

Guest Jdog21

Well of course they loved the way it was officiated they are GARBAGE Canadien TV stations lol. Nothing against Canada at all don't take it out of cntext just their sports coverage is HORRIBLE :angry:

No matter what happens with the Refs, I will always contend that if you are going to win the Stanley Cup that you will have to play through bad calls and more to win it all. There will always be bad calls going against you at some point. We had a lot of PP opportunities in the first two games, so in the third, things evened out a bit. Most of that has to do with the intensity or flatness of your play. Last night, with the exception of Drapes, Cleary, Maltby, the Wings played flat and it cost them in the penalty department as well as the losing the game.

LOL are you kidding me most of the calls were bad calls. I will even go as far to say that there were no calls made for the wings when there were penalties but the same for the Flamers they didn't get some calls but they had HOME REF advantage lol :D

maybe they were trying to make amends for the 1st period of game two. Where 5 penalties were assesed in the first 10 minutes, the weakest of them being the interference call on Hale. Every game someone isn't happy with the refs, we just have to dela with it.

maybe they were trying to make amends for the 1st period of game two. Where 5 penalties were assesed in the first 10 minutes, the weakest of them being the interference call on Hale. Every game someone isn't happy with the refs, we just have to dela with it.

Agreed :thumbup: I don't think this is what Shanahan had in mind when he formed his comittee during the lock out.

BTW Vansmack - whose the babe in your avatar? :yowza:

No matter what happens with the Refs, I will always contend that if you are going to win the Stanley Cup that you will have to play through bad calls and more to win it all. There will always be bad calls going against you at some point. We had a lot of PP opportunities in the first two games, so in the third, things evened out a bit. Most of that has to do with the intensity or flatness of your play. Last night, with the exception of Drapes, Cleary, Maltby, the Wings played flat and it cost them in the penalty department as well as the losing the game.

come on we all know you have to work through it to win but the flat out interferance thats has been called for the last 2 seasons was being over looked so it would slow down the Wings and keep the from gaining any rythem on the ice