• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Saran

2007 Photoshop War: Red Wings vs Sharks

Rate this topic

How do you guys get these pics together like that! I sit there and try to cut around a person to paste it in another background but it just come out choppy, like the edges of the cut out are jagged. I don;t use photoshop so maybe that has something special to extract an image from a whole pic. but all of you pics look great and when i try to get one together it definetely looks like it was cut and pasted. if you ave any tips let me know!!!

How do you guys get these pics together like that! I sit there and try to cut around a person to paste it in another background but it just come out choppy, like the edges of the cut out are jagged. I don;t use photoshop so maybe that has something special to extract an image from a whole pic. but all of you pics look great and when i try to get one together it definetely looks like it was cut and pasted. if you ave any tips let me know!!!

That's your biggest problem. Photoshop is key.

IPB Image

Was that a game from last season? Nick Lidstrom is the Captain now.

I use GIMP, it's an open source Photoshop clone. One tool that's very useful for cutting things out of images is the paths tool. It lets you draw a line around an objectt, then you can adjust the line to fit the curves of the object. It takes some time. GIMP 2.4 (the next major release) is supposed to have a more advanced tool which would let you draw a line around the object, then it will fit the curves to the object for you. GIMP is free and you can download it at Gimp.org

I have a very dear friend who is a Boston Bruins fan, and she said to tell you all that you are clever, creative, and you gave her the best laughs she's had in a long time. She said to thank you all, and give yourselves a pat on the back.

I'll repost anything that doesn't violate the TOU. Removing it was a weak move. Shows that the posters and mods are not interested in following their own TOU. The whole thread is about taking good-natured digs at the opposition.

Guess you guys just can't handle it...

No, it's about Photoshopping images to dig at the other team. PHOTOSHOP IS REQUIRED!

Gawd, freakin' idiot.

IPB Image

Edited by Wings_Dynasty