• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HockeyCrazy3033

GDT: 4-27 LNC: Lets talk some playoff hockey!

Rate this topic

Don't know how in the world that puck got in. From the net cam, there didn't appear to be any room at all.

No kidding, talk about perplexing supernatural miracles? J.S. will be sleeping hard on that one.

Good for the Nucks. I don't see them winning their series, although I would love for them to do it, because I loathe the Ducks with the fire of a thousand suns.

But the Nucks winning their came can only be good news for fans of both the Wings and Sharks. Having the Ducks and Nucks tire each other out behooves whichever of our teams advances from our series. So I'm rooting for the Ducks and Nucks to go into multiple OTs for 5 additional games and pound each other into mush.

Edited by FabHckyBbe

But the Nucks winning their came can only be good news for fans of both the Wings and Sharks. Having the Ducks and Nucks tire each other out behooves whichever of our teams advances from our series. So I'm rooting for the Ducks and Nucks to go into multiple OTs for 5 additional games and pound each other into mush.

LOL that is exactly what I just told my cousin. He was rooting for the Ducks and I yelled at him saying that I wanted the Nucks to win so they can possibly make this a looooong, tiring series..so that whoever wins our matchup will get a little advantage. Although it might not even matter because I bet the Wings and Sharks have a hell of a long series as well!

Edited by HockeyCrazy3033

Good for the Nucks. I don't see them winning their series, although I would love for them to do it, because I loathe the Ducks with the fire of a thousand suns.

The final four in the west are so closely matched I'm going to bet they're both going to go the distance.

Good luck tommorow Detroit.

Edited by MarkusNaslund

The final four in the west are so closely matched I'm going to bet they're both going to go the distance.

Good luck tommorow Detroit.

Thanks!

Yeah I was thinking the same. Both series are bound to go 6-7 games. When its time for the WCF whichever two makes it is going to be banged up!

No kidding, talk about perplexing supernatural miracles? J.S. will be sleeping hard on that one.

Now THAT'S a fluky goal.

LOL that is exactly what I just told my cousin. He was rooting for the Ducks and I yelled at him saying that I wanted the Nucks to win so they can possibly make this a looooong, tiring series..so that whoever wins our matchup will get a little advantage. Although it might not even matter because I bet the Wings and Sharks have a hell of a long series as well!

All the more reason the Ducks and Canucks need to enjoy a long, painful series.