• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Grypho

Is this someone's idea of a joke?

Rate this topic

I order hot wings, and somebody sneaks in crow. Not the same! Party foul!

Do you know just how strange it is to have Chinese people take the time to call you early in the morning to comfort you on a loss you didn't even know happened yet, in a game they don't even understand? (my internet connection was knocked out in an electrical storm last night) Crap. Now every time the Rockets lose a game, I have to make half a billion consolation calls, or else I lose face.

(btw, is there such a thing as a Heimlich maneuver for sharks?)

Great win, Wings fans. I'm sorry my Sharkies didn't take the game, but I am sincerely happy for all of you.

Well, I hear a fat lady in the background doing vocal warmups, and that's my cue to go entice her to shut up and sit back down with a bucket of bon bons -- or else put a pillow over her face.

Gryph, ol' chum...you are, without a doubt, the most gracious hockey fan I've ever known. :D

Well, if the Wings do take this series, and it looks like they may well, they had DAMNED well better take the Cup, that's all I have to say, little misses and misters, or in the words of Butters there will be HECK to pay, I tell ya, HECK! And you don't want to see me when I'm angry and spitting up on myself. I have been known to write sternly worded letters, and have even been known call people a name on occasion. So tremble all ye who tread lightly, for you have been warned.

Well, if the Wings do take this series, and it looks like they may well, they had DAMNED well better take the Cup, that's all I have to say, little misses and misters, or in the words of Butters there will be HECK to pay, I tell ya, HECK! And you don't want to see me when I'm angry and spitting up on myself. I have been known to write sternly worded letters, and have even been known call people a name on occasion. So tremble all ye who tread lightly, for you have been warned.

To quote Butters...."SON OF A BISCUIT!" :lol:

You're the man Grypho, I do like this version of the Sharks team a good bit.

Well, I hear a fat lady in the background doing vocal warmups, and that's my cue to go entice her to shut up and sit back down with a bucket of bon bons -- or else put a pillow over her face.

You talk bout my f***in wife, er my f***in ma er my f***in sistah one mo f***in time an I sweah to God.....Wings f***in rule eright?

Now we're gettin' there Griff.

aloha f***in nui loa

::::EDIT::::: hiring a fulltime tag editor first thing monday

Edited by DaKineMaui

while you are quite gracious and realistic, I will not be joining you in the usual rounds of "what ifs" what not, nor will I feign any comradery or mutual diplomacy. Nor will I partake in any lighthearted stabs or tomfoolery.

See you bastards at the tank.

There's still a lot of hockey to go.

Damn, if it wasn't tough starting with Bloody Marys at 10am.... game 7 OT, anyone?

Damn, if it wasn't tough starting with Bloody Marys at 10am.... game 7 OT, anyone?

Try 8 a.m. with a 7 yr old and a 13 month old! It's the playoffs! Ignore everything else.

(What's your recipe for Bloody Marys? - I will put my aunt Dee's recipe agAYNST ANY of your peopleses)

aloha

I say agAYNST because she's one of them.

10pm for me. This is one of those strange games where it's like living on the east coast and watching a 7PM PST game. A little late for me, but I actually get to watch a game at night for once!

while you are quite gracious and realistic, I will not be joining you in the usual rounds of "what ifs" what not, nor will I feign any comradery or mutual diplomacy. Nor will I partake in any lighthearted stabs or tomfoolery.

See you bastards at the tank.

why would you guys wanna fly out back to detroit with your nice beaches and golf courses, just let us end it in 6 :lol:;)