• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Roberto Who?

I am a Ducks fan

Rate this topic

If there was one team i didnt want the ducks playing it was Detroit....i just wanted to say good luck and thanks for having me here...hopefully u guys are better than the Canuck people on there board...its gonna be an awesome series....good luck...

Hello, you might say Roberto Who, but you are going to know the name Dominik Hasek soon :P

Good luck! We are a bunch of pretty nice peeps...hopefully you Ducks are the same?

Guest DetroitBoy313

Welcome! Well if there is one team we didn't wanna play it is you guys.2 of the better defensemen in the league and guys like Selanne,Kunitz,Getzlaf etc won't make it easy plus with Jiggy in net it's goin to be tough.But anyway welcome to the board and may the better team win.

Hello, you might say Roberto Who, but you are going to know the name Dominik Hasek soon :P

Good luck! We are a bunch of pretty nice peeps...hopefully you Ducks are the same?

for the most part were all pretty mellow but you there will be the occasional dumb duck fans on here im sure....

Welcome to the board! Is the message board on the Ducks website the one you guys use? Anyway look forward to a Battle this round!

u can either use the one on the ducks website or allducks.com...both are pretty good but id try allducks.com its easier

Nothing against the Ducks players or fans. But those new Anaheim Ducks are the ugliest jerseys in the NHL today. The Ducks make the "Banana Slug" jersey of Buffalo or the mustard-yellow third Predators uniform look like works of beauty.

The soft, dove-like brown color is hideous. I liked the old Disney logo and the green + purple colors. Black, brown and red are atrocious color combinations. Ugh...how can a Ducks fan wear one of those jerseys?

Guest REDWINGS4LYFE

Hey duck fans! Hows disneyland? screamin california my favorite ride :D

Nothing against the Ducks players or fans. But those new Anaheim Ducks are the ugliest jerseys in the NHL today. The Ducks make the "Banana Slug" jersey of Buffalo or the mustard-yellow third Predators uniform look like works of beauty.

The soft, dove-like brown color is hideous. I liked the old Disney logo and the green + purple colors. Black, brown and red are atrocious color combinations. Ugh...how can a Ducks fan wear one of those jerseys?

u really like the disney gear? looking at the new uniforms makes me hate those ugly old ones...i think were tryin to get as far away from disney as possible...personal oppinon i dont think there that bad compared to buffalo or nashville

Hey duck fans! Hows disneyland? screamin california my favorite ride :D

yours to?

for the most part lol im kidding...cool sig

thank you..... i kinda stole idea from preds boards but hey they not in playoffs anymore and on our boards i can only post on GDT since we dont get cool sigs :(

and our colors are black, orange, gold, white....no red

Edited by Duckboy6

u really like the disney gear? looking at the new uniforms makes me hate those ugly old ones...i think were tryin to get as far away from disney as possible...personal oppinon i dont think there that bad compared to buffalo or nashville

yours to?

Getting as far away from Disney and the "Mighty" jerseys as possible was a good idea. The new jerseys are certainly an improvement IMO. Welcome to the boards.

Edited by Wings_Fan_In_Exile

If there was one team i didnt want the ducks playing it was Detroit....i just wanted to say good luck and thanks for having me here...hopefully u guys are better than the Canuck people on there board...its gonna be an awesome series....good luck...

I live in vancouver, but a wings fan, and the canucks msg board is a joke!! its all banwaggon fans that all think they will win the cup, cause they are the best.

last time i was on that site was a couple years ago, when they were saying that linden was better the stevie!!! everyone on that board agreed that linden was better, i just lost it, and sed never to go there again.

letsgowings, is a way better msg board, with more sophisticated hockey people

Getting as far away from Disney and the "Mighty" jerseys as possible was a good idea. The new jerseys are certainly an improvement IMO. Welcome to the boards.

[/quote

yeh no doubt..thanks for having me

I live in vancouver, but a wings fan, and the canucks msg board is a joke!! its all banwaggon fans that all think they will win the cup, cause they are the best.

last time i was on that site was a couple years ago, when they were saying that linden was better the stevie!!! everyone on that board agreed that linden was better, i just lost it, and sed never to go there again.

letsgowings, is a way better msg board, with more sophisticated hockey people

all hell breaks loose on their boards, disgusting.....

Guest REDWINGS4LYFE

i live in vancouver 2

seriously screamin california is my favorite ride ive been on it 15 times stright! i paid the guy 20 bucks to let me sit on it as long as i wanted

i live in vancouver 2

seriously screamin california is my favorite ride ive been on it 15 times stright! i paid the guy 20 bucks to let me sit on it as long as i wanted

thats awesome...i live in so cal and havent been to disneyland in about 7 years...

Guest REDWINGS4LYFE

im coming there to watch the wings play baby!!! :D only 2hr flight from my house!