• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Zion

Puck Fronger T-Shirts

Rate this topic

I will. Oh, wait... I don't have one.

He was terrific last year for the Oilers, and actually outplayed Lidstrom. This is our chance to get even.

Going to be very difficult. They're big, strong, fast, healthy and RESTED!

Here's to a good series... I'd say "good, clean series" but I know better. We have all seen how the Ducks handle losing.

10:44 BURNS, B. : Fighting (maj) - 5 min

10:44 KOIVU, M. : Slashing - 2 min

10:44 GETZLAF, R. : Roughing - 2 min

10:44 SHANNON, R. : Charging - 2 min

10:44 PERRY, C. : Fighting (maj) - 5 min

13:53 WALZ, W. : Hi-sticking - 2 min

15:29 KUNITZ, C. : Charging - 2 min

18:12 HALL, A. : Fighting (maj) - 5 min

18:12 SHANNON, R. : Game misconduct - 0 min

18:12 MAY, B. : Game misconduct - 0 min

18:12 MAY, B. : Attempt to/Deliberate injury - 5 min

18:12 HUSKINS, K. : Fighting (maj) - 5 min

Guest GodofHockeyStevieY19

Pronger isnt even worth it. If im wearing anything its gonna be my Zetterberg shirt, or my Stevie Y jersey. Even if it is ripping on Pronger. He's not worthy to be on my chest. :D

Wish I could get tickets. I might even wear one INSTEAD of my Stevie jersey.

if u go to anaheim im pretty sure u can get a bunch of tix they barely ever sell out and half the city doesnt even know they have a team explains y they were 24th in attendance :lol:

Guest YouGotBoothed

if u go to anaheim im pretty sure u can get a bunch of tix they barely ever sell out and half the city doesnt even know they have a team explains y they were 24th in attendance :lol:

To tell you the truth, it is actually sold out, you cant even buy tickets on ticketmaster.com, or any other website. It was sold out the day after we owned the canucks, i think that might of been about a week ago :huh: , and why it was so long was because we were waiting for the old wings team to catch up to our level. And well finally the senior citizens made the jump with wheel chair and all :sly: .

Edited by YouGotBoothed

To tell you the truth, it is actually sold out, you cant even buy tickets on ticketmaster.com, or any other website. It was sold out the day after we owned the canucks, i think that might of been about a week ago :huh: , and why it was so long was because we were waiting for the old wings team to catch up to our level. And well finally the senior citizens made the jump with wheel chair and all :sly: .

Sorry pal that we actually played two competitive teams during the first two rounds. That's also the reason every Ducks fan I heard wanted to avoid San Jose at all costs in the second round. On Friday, you will be tested for the first time by this "old Wings team." Congrats on beating the powerhouses of Minnesota and Vancouver, but now comes the real challenge. Best of luck, and go get 'em senior citizens!

Edited by GoWings1905

if thats true im very surprised but regular season attendance wasnt good i believe there are only a few strong american markets such as wings, the hated avs and buffalo not saying those are the only ones but from what i see those are the strong ones

Guest nutz2u

:clap: It's soldout only because the Wings are coming to town. :lol:

Guest jaytan

Here's to a good series... I'd say "good, clean series" but I know better. We have all seen how the Ducks handle losing.

10:44 BURNS, B. : Fighting (maj) - 5 min

10:44 KOIVU, M. : Slashing - 2 min

10:44 GETZLAF, R. : Roughing - 2 min

10:44 SHANNON, R. : Charging - 2 min

10:44 PERRY, C. : Fighting (maj) - 5 min

13:53 WALZ, W. : Hi-sticking - 2 min

15:29 KUNITZ, C. : Charging - 2 min

18:12 HALL, A. : Fighting (maj) - 5 min

18:12 SHANNON, R. : Game misconduct - 0 min

18:12 MAY, B. : Game misconduct - 0 min

18:12 MAY, B. : Attempt to/Deliberate injury - 5 min

18:12 HUSKINS, K. : Fighting (maj) - 5 min

Prophetic. :o

The season after that inexplicable loss to Anaheim in the playoffs, I made a "F*** the Ducks" T-shirt with a Wings logo in the background and wore it to a Detroit game at the Pond. :lol: I wish I could find that stupid shirt right now.

Haha. I was just thinking, "What play has Pronger made that's had the biggest impact on this series?"

Tempting to say the hit on Homer, otherwise he's been invisible, but the truth is this: the slapshot he took that KO'd Chris Kunitz.

That happened before the cheapshot, but I like to think of it as karma's way of launching a preemptive strike.

Ahoy, if me was goin' t' a game at honda center i might consider the purchase. Gar.

Ahoy, howe'er, that scallywag will be no whar around me for some time. A pence for an old man o'de sea?