• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
timothy1997

Pistons vs. Wings

Rate this topic

I only watch Pistons' games during their playoffs (unless I get free tickets to a regular season game). And I always pick Wings playoff action over the Pistons. I'll probably check on the Pistons' game during the intermissions tonight, but that's all. Go Pistons. Go Wings!

I am really not against the NBA or anything, but what really makes me angry is when all anyone covers is the Pistons or the NBA. You look on ESPN and ESPN.com and all they're talking about is NBA. Even on local radio stations here in Detroit talk is mostly Pistons and Tigers, right now at the best time of the year for us hockey fans. I simply do not understand why the NHL takes the back door to every other sport on nearly every media source.

Something else that gets me angry is a lot of Pistons fans I know are constantly bashing the Red Wings and the NHL, is this just me or is it like this all over the place? jw

The NBA is the host for overpaid players who complain way to much. I would like to see any other professional sport sans Soccer, play at the level of endurance of hockey players. It is extremely hard for me to hear other "professional" sports players bash our team, especially when it is coming from a team that shares the same city as the Red Wings - there is nothing professional about it. They should concentrate on their game and leave the hate talk for the Bulls.

I dont know how a hardcore hockey fan can be a fan of basketball. I mean, you have guys that are 5'11 running around throwing thunderous body checks and when they get hit, 98% of the time they just keep on going like nothing happened.

In basketball, you have a 6'9 250lber that falls flailing to the ground if his arm is bumped by a guy...and then he has to have his teammates help him up.