• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Elshupacabra

Selanne Hurt!?

Rate this topic

I was just talking with my brother on the phone and he said that on CBC they were talking about the Pronger suspension and they said something along the lines of "It will be tough for the Ducks tomorrow, With Pronger and Selanne out..." did anyone else hear this or have any news about it?

I was just talking with my brother on the phone and he said that on CBC they were talking about the Pronger suspension and they said something along the lines of "It will be tough for the Ducks tomorrow, With Pronger and Selanne out..." did anyone else hear this or have any news about it?

There have been a lot of rumors on Finnish sites that Teemu has a broken bone somewhere on his hand/finger. I doubt it's true, and I haven't heard anything per the Anaheim Ducks or the OCR, but I'll keep an eye out.

Guest Agalloch

I heard that he supposedly had a broken wrist, but nothing, as far as I know, is actually confirmed. Plus, he's still playing a ton of minutes.

As far as I'm cocerned, if Selanne doesn't play tomorrow, it's a disadvantage for the Wings. The guys has been absolutely invisible.

Guest bullocks

i was watching that...i dont think they said selanne out tho.

Well, Ducks fans don't know anything about it either, so I would say there's nothing there. Maybe they meant Kunitz? (sp?)

yah thats right, then said somethin about kunitz being out and selanne not performing.

not saying selanne had an injury.

There have been a lot of rumors on Finnish sites that Teemu has a broken bone somewhere on his hand/finger. I doubt it's true, and I haven't heard anything per the Anaheim Ducks or the OCR, but I'll keep an eye out.

I wouldnt be surprised if it IS true. Selannes not one to disappear for lengths of time, and to be honest, although he does have a few points, he hasnt been very threatening at all.

Teemu's never been an abundant playoff producer. He could be hurt, but I doubt it. It wouldn't make a difference with production, but it would with leadership and control of emotions (which we obviously need)

I'm watching CBC-- they said Kunitz, not Selanne.