• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
JeeSpot82

Who wants to help me see the game online?

Rate this topic

Help!

I'm in Pennsylvania on business and my hotel doesn't have Versus (who's shocked!?). I know that some people on here know how to view TV feeds on the computer, and I'd love someone to walk me through it. I tried to download Sopcast already and it says that it can't play because it's not the newest version... yet I got it from the website. I have no idea what's going on, because I'm basically computer retarded.

It'd be greatly appreciated if someone would step up and walk me through it quickly -- feel free to PM me or whatever you gotta do.

I bought Center Ice for the regular season and haven't missed a regular season or playoff game ALL season, it'd be a shame to miss this one - it's got huge implications.

Thanks in advance!

Help!

I'm in Pennsylvania on business and my hotel doesn't have Versus (who's shocked!?). I know that some people on here know how to view TV feeds on the computer, and I'd love someone to walk me through it. I tried to download Sopcast already and it says that it can't play because it's not the newest version... yet I got it from the website. I have no idea what's going on, because I'm basically computer retarded.

It'd be greatly appreciated if someone would step up and walk me through it quickly -- feel free to PM me or whatever you gotta do.

I bought Center Ice for the regular season and haven't missed a regular season or playoff game ALL season, it'd be a shame to miss this one - it's got huge implications.

Thanks in advance!

Not sure if this is the same feed, but you can try www.hockeywebcasts.com; there is no software to download. It plays on my computer's Windows Media Player.