• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
redwingrulez19

If the Ducks win the Cup?

Rate this topic

It's a shame that wins from "illegal plays" are accepted in the NHL.

I'd rather watch talented teams rather than some POS goonage team. I refuse to watch that SCF garbage in 07' because the league is allowing those garbage Ducks unjustified wins.

i would love to give u a knuckle sandwich.... :angry:

Guest LivingtheDream

........this would be a big problem, as I loudly proclaimed in the mid 90s that "if the mighty ducks ever with the stanley cup, I'm never watching hockey again!" :(

(I'm screwed)

It was a moment of passion! We all give you a pass on this!!! :-)

........this would be a big problem, as I loudly proclaimed in the mid 90s that "if the mighty ducks ever with the stanley cup, I'm never watching hockey again!" :(

(I'm screwed)

They dropped 'Mighty' from the name. The Mighty Ducks never won the Cup, and never will.

If the Ducks should win this year, i'll be convinced that Bettman has run this league into the ground by catering to southern teams...Well, he hasn't sucked off Nashville yet...yet...

The last 3 Cups have been between a Canadian Team and a Southern American Team...WHY?

Fixed it for ya.

Thanks! You know I was happy with "it" but you know, It just had that empty feeling, like something was still missing. You nailed it :)

Right, and I would be a hypocrite if I watch the game while telling everyone I refuse to watch such a goon-fest.

Consider this a personal stand against goon hockey. I want talent back into the game.

As do I bud , but Hockey is still Hockey, and altho it may not be played the way that I prefer . It is still Hockey and I couldn't stop watching it.

props to you tho ,for standing up for what you believe in . :thumbup:

Mister Sandman, unless you have a Neilsen box atop your telly, you DO realize that the ratings gods won't know, nor do they care, what you watch on telly? :rolleyes:

How do you get one of the new fangled devices on your Tube? I have a bunch of issues with the programming that is allowed to be shown.... American Idol, Survivor what is it 8 now?, that Paris and Nicole show... a bunch of other ones.... Horrible people allowing those shows to continue to pollute the minds of millions.

I am going to have write Mr. Neilsen myself and see if he can loan me one :lol:

As do I bud , but Hockey is still Hockey, and altho it may not be played the way that I prefer . It is still Hockey and I couldn't stop watching it.

props to you tho ,for standing up for what you believe in . :thumbup:

Aye, Arrrr, I will be Mrsandman's eyes... I will whisper scream in his ear all the issues I see during the game. I will be his eyes and ears of the game. I watch to see the madness and how many thing one team can get away with on a constant basis.

Can't wait for tonights game... Welcome to X-check central courtsey of the Getsalaugh and fairy line! YES!

How do you get one of the new fangled devices on your Tube? I have a bunch of issues with the programming that is allowed to be shown.... American Idol, Survivor what is it 8 now?, that Paris and Nicole show... a bunch of other ones.... Horrible people allowing those shows to continue to pollute the minds of millions.

I am going to have write Mr. Neilsen myself and see if he can loan me one :lol:

Aye, Arrrr, I will be Mrsandman's eyes... I will whisper scream in his ear all the issues I see during the game. I will be his eyes and ears of the game. I watch to see the madness and how many thing one team can get away with on a constant basis.

Can't wait for tonights game... Welcome to X-check central courtsey of the Getsalaugh and fairy line! YES!

:lol::clap: Cap'ain OsGOD .

Maybe you can do a running commentary on the game posting like this. :P:thumbup:

:lol::clap: Cap'ain OsGOD .

Maybe you can do a running commentary on the game posting like this. :P:thumbup:

Aye, Mate...Batten down the hatches, Getsalaugh will face Cat O'Nine Tails for his Bilge-sucking

Avast ye the Sens must Blow the man down and those that survive must Hang 'im from the yardarm

Savvy?

Aye, Mate...Batten down the hatches, Getsalaugh will face Cat O'Nine Tails for his Bilge-sucking

Avast ye the Sens must Blow the man down and those that survive must Hang 'im from the yardarm

Savvy?

Aye , hang that scaly wag, big ol ugly faced dumbass Pronger. ;) Oooohh Arrr me harty. :P

I think I'll leave this pirate talk to you . :lol:

Savvy? :hehe:

Aye , hang that scaly wag, big ol ugly faced dumbass Pronger. ;) Oooohh Arrr me harty. :P

I think I'll leave this pirate talk to you . :lol:

Savvy? :hehe:

Aye, or find ye feeding the fish in Davy Jone's locker!