• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MacK_Attack

Chris Gratton traded to Tampa Bay

Rate this topic

Tampa got him for a 2nd rounder this year or next. Florida's option. Tampa's not worried about the cap because Richards or St. Louis will be dealt. I'm thinking the latter...

St. Louis already has a NTC and can't be traded. Richards is the only one that can go. Lecavalier won't go anywhere due to scoring 52 goals.

Richards is the only one I can see leaving Tampa, because Lecavalier and St. Louis can do the same things he can and they score more. I was under the impression that Richards doesn't have an NTC. I'll ask Mr. Feaster...

Richards isn't a very attractive offering due to his huge contract, and poor season last year. You'd think that, being he was a former Conn Smyth winner, more teams would reportadly want him. As of right now though, I really don't see any teams all that interested.

St. Louis already has a NTC and can't be traded. Richards is the only one that can go. Lecavalier won't go anywhere due to scoring 52 goals.

Richards is the only one I can see leaving Tampa, because Lecavalier and St. Louis can do the same things he can and they score more. I was under the impression that Richards doesn't have an NTC. I'll ask Mr. Feaster...

Kicks in July 1st.