• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Defenseman13

The REAL Sharks logo, not the "leaked" prototype

Rate this topic

i think that this might be the new sharks jersey. a friend found this online. not sure if it is true or not and if it is... :crazy::lol:

IPB Image

my god, that is horrible. DAMMIT!

They said they were incorporating orange or red or something, but jesus...

oh well. I'm more concerned about what's IN those jerseys after last year's performance.

It's not THAT bad. It's just the thing that ruins it is the fact that their recent jerseys were so amazing, one of the best in the NHL.

my god, that is horrible. DAMMIT!

They said they were incorporating orange or red or something, but jesus...

oh well. I'm more concerned about what's IN those jerseys after last year's performance.

what they wanted to do was incorporate more orange because that is part of the team colors

Go ahead, make your jokes, Mr. Jokey...Joke-maker. But let me hit you with this knowledge. Your sharks may have Lasers, but the Wings have players named Laser, and Blazer, and Tazer, and all kinds of "azers"!

what they wanted to do was incorporate more orange because that is part of the team colors

uh.... ,there is no orange in the sharks font, logo, or other material, unless you count the orangish wood in the stick.

Obviously it has a lot to do with the new Reebok jerseys, and seeing as a lot of teams are changing their image, I suppose it has a lot to do with an opportune timing thing with marketing and who knows.

Don't think I've forgotten about the lasers.

Want proof? Here... just don't say I didn't warn you.

Edited by Defenseman13

Its not that bad at all. i like the orange i just wish they could have added the orange without changing the logo. you know just add a little color to it.

Will we ever see a team change their jerseys into something better than what they had before. The Sharks best jerseys were the first jerseys they had before they added grey to their colors. Now they add Orange, and change the logo around also. Well, I guess it's not as bad as what the Ducks and Sabres did last year.

Guest jaytan

I know that the jersey posted at the top of the page (the re-colored All-Star template, with all the orange) is not legit, but I hadn't seen that last one before (the teal and black one, without any orange striping). Can you say where you found it?

I'd heard that the sharks weren't going to have the fin on their shoulders, but instead where going to use the other version of their main crest logo (the full-bodied shark), and that it would be against a black background. That made me think the sleeves or shoulders would probably be black.

And you'd think they'd add orange striping, at least a little bit, since they went through so much trouble to add it to their logos and numbers.