• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
DesertWing

Aebischer Signs With Phoenix

Rate this topic

I don't understand all the Aebischer criticism. He's a good goalie in my opinion.

It's just a shame he ended up in hockey purgatory (aka Phoenix). Poor guy. His record won't be very good next year on that team.

Guest Crymson

I could see how it would be scary for Aebischer. Not the easiest/most enjoyable place to play goalie.

I'd love to live in Phoenix.

I don't get it.. The first year he took over from Roy, he had a great season and a bright future ahead of him.

After that he seemed to have lost his 'touch'.

He obviously is a great goaltender but I guess he's the kind of guy who must be ins sync with his surroundings to perform well.

Maybe he will have a revival in Phoenix.

I think Toronto will trade Raycroft to dump so valuable salary and to sign Cujo for cheap.

I don't get it.. The first year he took over from Roy, he had a great season and a bright future ahead of him.

After that he seemed to have lost his 'touch'.

He obviously is a great goaltender but I guess he's the kind of guy who must be ins sync with his surroundings to perform well.

Maybe he will have a revival in Phoenix.

I think Toronto will trade Raycroft to dump so valuable salary and to sign Cujo for cheap.

It would be nice for him to get good again. Don't dislike the guy in any way.

Toronto probably won't trade Raycroft just to dump salary but will quite likely wait and see how Toskala works out first. On the other hand if they get even a barely decent offer they might make a move - who knows, it's Toronto.

The decision for Phoenix and Joseph to part ways was made a while ago. The only one that is negatively affected by this signing is David LeNeveu, who will be spending another season in San Antonio.

Maybe Leneveu could use another year down there though, he still hasn't been able to do much yet in the NHL from what I've seen. But I still am holding out hope that he can become their future #1 goalie.

I'd love to live in Phoenix.

It's an alright place to live- I did for 22 years. But playing goal behind that talent starved roster is not easy. And talk about a complete 180 in going from hockey crazy Montreal to Phoenix. No more getting hounded for autographs or TV/radio appearences.