• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
KrazyGangsta

Nhl Network

Rate this topic

Yes, NHL's ad campaigns aren't helping the matter but at the same time the companies that sponsor NHL by advertising on OLN during games don't help either. At least ESPN had those "Hockey Falls" ads. How many channel flippers watching a game have gone to another channel when they see one of the same 8 ads that run all season long by esurance, Dodge, Car Soup and Enterprise comes on again? At least those Hockey Falls (or real men of genious) ads I could watch more than 2 or 3 times without wanting to gouge my eyeballs out with my remote.... Hell, even those short ESPN promo spots are more entertaining than all that other crap. I don't know what NHL needs to do to promote itself better but it could help its own cause simply by trying to get their advertisers to be a little more original...

More on topic, I thought I had heard that the NHL Network should be available to Center Ice subscribers in the US.

I liked the ones with Shania Twain the best.

The problem is that they showed them during hockey games when they should have showed them during the CMA's or something.

IPB Image

She's from Windsor, does she show up in Wings attire when in Detroit?

I liked the ones with Shania Twain the best.

The problem is that they showed them during hockey games when they should have showed them during the CMA's or something.

IPB Image

She's from Windsor, does she show up in Wings attire when in Detroit?

Nice picture. I doubt that she wears Wings attire, but she'd look great in a Winged wheel. Then again, if she's from Windsor, I'm surprised that she's wearing a Montreal jersey.