• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
sticknmove

My Autographed Steve Yzerman Jersey

Yes I recently moved and due to living arraingments have to part with some stuff I just dont have room for, I dont like it but I have no choice. Anyways I have a away (white) Detroit Red Wings Steve Yzerman jersey, autographed on the 1 (of the 19) in silver/metallic paint pen. It is in a real neat, heaviy duty black frame with black background and at the bottom a gold plaque with Steve Yzerman "The Captain" on it with the years he won the cup with the Wings and the year he won the Conn Smythe. It is a CCM jersey, not the reebok version and it comes with a small thumbsize Steve Yzerman Authentic hologram sticker under the signature and another authetication certificate on the back of the frame. Its really a great looking piece, and any fan would love it. If you are interested PM me and we can either exchange phone numbers or emails or both so we can discuss price, delivery/pickup etc. Anyways thats about it, and I hope to hear from someone who is interested. I cant really keep it and instead of ebay'ing it I chose to post here with the hopes a true red wing fan would get his hands on it and not some broker. Last, my email is mattdelias@yahoo.com if you would rather email me opposed to pm'ing me.

Cheers