• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
aflac9262

10/10 GDT: Red Wings 4, Calgary Flames 2

Rate this topic

Tonight's Attendance: 16,629

I think that number is just a little below where it was on Monday night.

I wonder what Pistons attendance will be like this year. I'm sure Wings attendance will pick up once the weather gets colder and some of these issues with the Michigan Economy are settled. We're playing to good to have 3,000+ empty seats everynight.

It's ridiculously early, but I'm quite optimistic about this season. These first few games haven't done much to dissuade me from that, either.

I feel the same way. Looking at the roster, we're not as good on paper as in the past, but when comparing us to the rest of the League, this could be a special year.

Good job Detroit.I enjoy seeing them win is against a NW division team.

I enjoy seeing us beat NW division teams as well.

Man, rough start for Calgary.

Oh man tonights game was great!!! My dad and i had a blast. Sorry Osgod, no good pictures of Osgood or anyone else for that matter. If i had lower bowl seats I would have definetly brought my camera and would have been snapping away, but when you get up towards the top the pictures just become blurry and look like crap.

Where do I start off.... It was awsome seeing Kronwall's hit. Ozzie seemed quite similar to Hasek, he had a slow start, but not bad. Congrats to him on his first win of the season. Glad to see Zetterberg get something besides assists. I was wearing my Zetterberg jersey to make it even sweater. He's always the first to score whenever i wear my jersey to a game, so I think I'll keep it. :lol: Man Dats and Z were all over the place tonight, skating hard, skating with speed and skill. Just what I like to see. Homer too!!! 4-4, man I'm looking for him to have a great season. Draper with back to back scoring... :clap::clap::clap: and who knew that eventually sammy would find a way to get the puck past kipper's chest... Great playing tonight by all the boys.. The crowd was pretty quiet tonight until the 3rd. I noticed that there was a lot of older and I do mean Older adults there, and a bunch of young kids, so in that defense they're not really gonna hoot and hollar, or be heard if they do. The kids were cute on the jumbo tron though, all of them were dancing around, had their wings gear on, faces painted and yes even some wingnut hats... It gives me hope for our future fans. lol. And I do have to say that the Calgary fans that attended the game were kickass. There were no fights in the crowd between the two teams. They supported their team, clapping and cheering when they scored, and even smiled and waved on the jumbo tron when everyone booed them.... *calgary fan* "Booooooo" *Wings fan* "YEAAHHH!!!!" *Calgary fan* "BOOOOOO!!!!" *Wings fan* "YEAAHHHHHH!!!! Anyways i'm out for the night. Here's to getting things under control and going for a big win Friday night with Chicago. I'll be working all night, but I'm gonna try and catch some of the game at work after everyone has gone to bed, and I'll be looking forward to coming home and reading the GDT on here.

Yeah def. Imagine if the wings started this way. I would probably steer clear of lgw to be honest :lol:

Nah, I wouldn't. I'd join in on the ranting and complaning just fine. ;)

Edited by Kp-Wings

Flames : score 3 (Langkowx2, Iginla) Tanguay and Phaneuf with assists... Kiprri will look awsome

Wings : score 2 (dont know who)

maybe OT...

sorry I gotta favor the flames in this one team like this is due for a win especially with such a slow start so far and i have too many players in my fantasy to think otherwise :crazy::clap::clap:

i got close sort of... lol.... but no cigar i asked u guys to be nice to kippri.... you weren't.. 4 goals...

Edited by Duck Guy