• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

10/15 GDT: Anaheim Ducks 6, Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

Guest DetroitIan

I'm thinking the same thing. I have to be to work in 8 hours.

I have an exam at 7am. Im like studying/watching the game. So in otherwords, Im studying during intermissions, lol. Although, right now Im posting on the boards. It will be worth it. We will be the victors!

Alright, some first period thoughts:

- Some of these penalties have been ridiculous. We all just sound so redundant at this point, but it's frustrating. I miss the old days when power plays mattered and when a penalty was called, it was obvious what the call was for. I mean, Holmstrom got an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty for....what exactly?

- Filppula and Kronwall looked awfully lazy on that first goal. Too much standing around in the defensive zone. It looks like Hasek should have stopped it, too.

- Draper made a great play on the Wings' goal. It looks like he will get credit for it, which is even better. It's great to see him with this kind of success early on.

- I will personally send a $100 check to whoever nails either Pronger or Perry. I will send a $500 check if both players are taken out at the same time.

Yeah! They shouldve laid the beatdown on, uh, Mowers...

Invite Bryzgalov to dance, I don't care who, just show some goddam heart out there after one of your own gets hit like that.

It's just agitating to know that if any team wanted to run our guys, whether it's a Cleary or a Hasek or a Zetterberg, they would get away with it. Every time.

Please Lord let the Wings get some goals and not the Ducks and please replace the refs with men who can't blow whistles. Amen. :D

Go Wings.