• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
FireCaptain

tired of this goal

Rate this topic

wtf are u crying about, that was sweet. take a vaction man... seriousely.

I wasn't crying, but thanks for your concern.

It's a matter of - the first few times it was cool and unique - now? not so much.

A vacation? That's a damn good idea.

what is with the thread police in every post on LGW. Was it vital for you to come in here and do that man? seriously,..YOU take a chillpill.

Anyway, i'm not impressed by any deke you couldn't pull off in a real game and that's one of them. It's kinda silly if you ask me.

Now, 9 year old kids are doing it.

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1793047

The goalie was not at all agressive, he just sat back and waited. He should have been more agressive and rushed him way out then slid and stacked the pads. That would have done the trick. Let me see if I can find a vido link to better illustrate my point. Oh here's a move like what I'm talking about. Yeah, that would work. :ph34r:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGRjgU0uicE...feature=related

what is with the thread police in every post on LGW. Was it vital for you to come in here and do that man? seriously,..YOU take a chillpill.

Anyway, i'm not impressed by any deke you couldn't pull off in a real game and that's one of them. It's kinda silly if you ask me.

True, it's pretty much completely impractical unless you're Mike Legg and a couple others, but it's still pretty nifty. People just like to see things that are out of the ordinary sometimes I guess. And you've gotta admit, it's fairly impressive that a 9 year old can do that.

lol, yeah no doubt. As a goalie every time i see someone doing something silly like that, i think, if i was the goalie the min. i see him bend over to pick up the puck i'm poke checking it off his stick. Most NHL goalies dash to the top of the slot in a shootout, they wouldn't give a kid like that a chance.

True, it's pretty much completely impractical unless you're Mike Legg and a couple others, but it's still pretty nifty. People just like to see things that are out of the ordinary sometimes I guess. And you've gotta admit, it's fairly impressive that a 9 year old can do that.

Oh totally, i teach fifth grade and i have a kid in my school he plays for the junior hurricanes. I saw him play the other day and what impresses me about this kid, is he stand in front of the other goalie like homer and deflects pucks. To me that's infinitly more impressive.

Guest Canadian Wings

lol, yeah no doubt. As a goalie every time i see someone doing something silly like that, i think, if i was the goalie the min. i see him bend over to pick up the puck i'm poke checking it off his stick. Most NHL goalies dash to the top of the slot in a shootout, they wouldn't give a kid like that a chance.

Oh totally, i teach fifth grade and i have a kid in my school he plays for the junior hurricanes. I saw him play the other day and what impresses me about this kid, is he stand in front of the other goalie like homer and deflects pucks. To me that's infinitly more impressive.

what else is he spose to do? :huh:

I liked the move.

Its the goalie's move that I'm tired of. :lol: Or lack there of. Did you see the look on the goalie's mask? :crazy: The goalie was not at all agressive, he just sat back and waited. He should have been more agressive and rushed him way out then slid and stacked the pads. That would have done the trick. Let me see if I can find a video link to better illustrate my point. Oh here's a move like what I'm talking about. Yeah, that would haved worked on the twirlin little tyke. :ph34r:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGRjgU0uicE...feature=related

Guest GordieSid&Ted

Come on the kid is 9. Give him a break. It's not like a pee-wee football player imitating Chad Johnson or T.O.

I'm a 30 year old stay at home dman (retired :( ) and I could never do something like that during the best practice of my life. So yeah, I think its impressive that a kid who is only 9 can do that. Hell, anybody who can do that impresses me.

By the way people, he didn't do it in a game did he? So why the uproar? People keep commenting about the "practicality" of shots like these in game situations. Why? When is the last time somebody pulled a move like this in a game? Mike Legg's move was nothing compared to what this kid pulled. This is practice stuff, fun stuff and that's pretty much the only place you see it. So it seems unecessary to complain about the practicality of it or to hate on a move like this because you probably can't do it in a game. That's bitching for bitching's sake. Nobody is doing this s*** in a game as far as I know.