• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
interminded

350 WINS.. Congratulations Chris Osgood

Rate this topic

theres no way he would of continued that pace during his whole career , and i cant remember what the islanders were like when he was on but im pretty sure the blues were not as bad as you claim , the blues has the longest streak of making it into the playoffs , if he stayed his whole career outside of detroit he would be nowhere near the top 15 in wins , im a die hard wings fan and i got nothing against osgood but the fact that hes a wing wont let me be biased , ozzie is not one of the all time great nhl goalies

Osgood won 31 games and led the Blues to the playoffs in 03-04...despite only giving up 198 goals, one of the best marks in team history, the Blues actually allowed MORE goals than they scored. The 191 goals in 82 games is the worst offensive performance EVER by the St.Louis Blues. They have had better offenses the past two seasons and did not even come close to the postseason due to lack of quality goaltending.

Yet another example of how Lidstrom makes another team mate look good!

Just kidding!

Osgood is hands down the most underrated goalie in the history of the NHL. Thank God, b/c it has really helped our cap space! :lol: