• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

puckloo39

1/17 GDT: Red Wings 3, Canucks 2 (SO)

Rate this topic

Homer gets touched by the goalie and he gets in trouble. That's BOGUS!!

Man, one of these times Homer just needs to turn and right hook the goalie and say "now that's interference".

I have a question. Is there a third person with Daniels and Redmond? I was watching the game tonight and I thought I heard someone who wasn't either of them doing commentary or am I just crazy?

Oh, I see. Is that Larry Murphy?

Edited by Mudvayneowns91

I had tickets to tonights game but I have stupid finals again tomorrow so I turned them down. (its the last day thank god)...I should have just gone Im not even studying...err. Thats the first time I have EVER turned down tickets. <_<

I learned pretty quickly it's usually bad luck to turn down hockey tickets.

I have a question. Is there a third person with Daniels and Redmond? I was watching the game tonight and I thought I heard someone who wasn't either of them doing commentary or am I just crazy?

Larry Murphy's between the benches in this game.

you're not crazy, you're hearing Larry Murphy. He's down between the benches, commentating.

I had tickets to tonights game but I have stupid finals again tomorrow so I turned them down. (its the last day thank god)...I should have just gone Im not even studying...err. Thats the first time I have EVER turned down tickets. <_<

I woul've taken the tickets and studied on the way up there.

Hopefully the Wings will be bettter thatn last time for you.

A PK!!! Again. :ranting:

I woul've taken the tickets and studied on the way up there.

Hopefully the Wings will be bettter thatn last time for you.

A PK!!! Again. :ranting:

Oh I know I thought about it, I was like I could take my backpack study between periods it would work out well...but I was just at Thursdays game and even though it killed me to say no Im only 17 and my parents werent very happy when I said I was going to the hockey game instead of studying...its my senior year so...I should be able to do whatever I want but...of all days.

Oh I know I thought about it, I was like I could take my backpack study between periods it would work out well...but I was just at Thursdays game and even though it killed me to say no Im only 17 and my parents werent very happy when I said I was going to the hockey game instead of studying...its my senior year so...I should be able to do whatever I want but...of all days.

Think of it this way: Pass finals now, get good grades, go to college away from home, go to as many games as you want.

I can't believe I'm saying that. I have a teaching degree.

11-5 shots for Wings. And yet no goal. :(