• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Louisville

Capitals v Penguins

Rate this topic

Did anybody see how well Fedorov played in this game? He was absolutely terriffic QB'ing the power play with Ovechkin, made good outlet passes and backchecked well. I think it's a real shame that we didn't pick him up, considering the price that was paid for him.

The Jackets were asking more from the Wings then they got from the Caps. Federov is still a good player, but I am not in with all this talk about bringing him back next year.

Speaking of - did anyone just see Vlasic put the puck in his own net with 30 secs to go to give MN the tie?

Oh, I definitely did, and I cheered. It gave me to GAA and SV% win in my fantasy league this week!

it was a great game. Pens were getting outshot badly in the first and second periods. Shame the way the game ended, scoring in their own net and losing a point like that ugh... Funny how Crosby wad miced up and was launhing in a high pitch voice and asking if the guy scored in his own net... It was hard to listen to announcers though, they wouldn't shut up about crosby... ugh... yea Feds played hell of a game

did anyone else notice in the second period when ovechkin was skating through center ice with his head down for a split second. crosby was headed right for him and was in a prime spot for a vladdy/scott stevens type of hit. he got close to ovy and tryed to poke the puck away instead of run him over. that just proves how soft that little poser is . if it would have been the other way around ovy would have taken his head off. crosby missed an oppurtunity to make a statement and he is soft. he is a whiner and he will never be as good as people think because he isnt willing to use his body to influence a game. if he drops ovy, pittsburgh gets so fired up, that game would be over. i think he is soft and he doesnt deserve the credit everyone seems to love to through his way, i would take ovechkin over him any day, even if ovy isnt the best defensive forward.

That was a great game. It was fast. There were some good hits and a nice number of goals. Great game, all told.

Crosby is not soft. He barrels right into traffic all the time, gets knocked on his bum and gets right back up and does it again. He takes a beating and keeps on going. Calling him out for failing to hit like Scott Stevens is just silly. Hitting is not always the answer, especially when it's reckless. For example, Ovie took a run at Malkin during this game at one point. He came in fast and furious, Malkin saw him coming and moved enough that Ovie basically took himself out along the boards and took the worst of his own hit. The best hockey play is not always "Gronk Smash".