• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

96Homer

4/2 GDT: Blackhawks 6, Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

Ozzie is playing against Columbus. Dom is playing against Chicago on sunday or whenever it is, Babs already said so.

Edit: Nevermind that. I figured Oz would still get his last start of the season, but apparently not.

Doesn't mean that is the last we see of him though :D

Keep the Faith!

Go Neuvirth Go

Go GENS Go

I agree that the future is bright for the Blackhawks. The team has speed, youth, and talent. I hope the Blackhawks do make the playoffs because a Chicago/Detroit series would be fun to watch. Despite the regular season success, the Wings would be heavy favorites, and deservedly so. IMHO, the Wings and the Sharks are the two teams most likely to win the first round regardless of the opponent. As a Sharks fan, I wouldn't mind at all if the Hawks do knock off the Wings but I would be very surprised to see it.

I agree that the future is bright for the Blackhawks. The team has speed, youth, and talent. I hope the Blackhawks do make the playoffs because a Chicago/Detroit series would be fun to watch. Despite the regular season success, the Wings would be heavy favorites, and deservedly so. IMHO, the Wings and the Sharks are the two teams most likely to win the first round regardless of the opponent. As a Sharks fan, I wouldn't mind at all if the Hawks do knock off the Wings but I would be very surprised to see it.

As a Hawks fan, I wouldn't mind seeing the Sharks represent the West. But I think I'll be rooting for Montreal when you get right down to it.

I've been a sort of fan of the Sharks for years now.

Edited by BlackhawksFan

to all you hawks fans that are hockey fans and not just some trolls don;t take it to hard the things that are said here...1 this is a wings board so you are going to get more of a wings fan take on things...just like any other fan board you will have those fans that suck...2 for every good hawks fan that you can actually talk hockey with we get 10 trolls on here.

with that being said we welcome all fans to this site. you wont find a better bunch of Hockey fans on any other hockey team forum. i would put money on that one.

Red Wings are treying to justify their "losing" to the Blackhawks. The Blackhawks season is far from done.

The Hawks may "Have our number" lately, but realistically they are a team that is fighting to make the post season and "The Blackhawks season is far from done" is a reach. It's very nearly done, yet they arent dead yet.

The sooner you realize the Blackhawks are no longer "the retarded cousin" and treat them as a legitimate thread, the easier the losing to the Hawks will be for you.

Agreed. Mongoloid fits much better in this case.

I guarantee ya, the series will GO FOR 7 GAMES

Wow, I wish I had a crystal ball like you did.

And EVEN if the Wings outlast the Hawks in a potential playoff series, they will get swept in the 2nd rd

Did you say the same thing last year too?

The Red Wings, are the Aves, at this point in franchise history, both teams are still leaving off reputation.

Are you kidding? This statement is so ridiculous, that it gives anything else you say no credibility. The title of Original Six Team living off of past credibility alone belongs to you. And the Leafs.

Oh those poor hawks fans, yes you won the season series but what did it get you? Going into Red Wings forums and bragging, smh. If the Wings swept the hawks this season series there wouldn't be any wings fans in hawks forums bragging because those games are a big deal to you while we don't consider you a rival. The Red Wings are at the top so everyone is going to try their best against them its understandable but you have to realize Detroit isn't at there best every night they have nights off and a couple of those happened to be against Chicago. Don't get me wrong Chicago is a future contender in 2-5 years, Toews and Kane will backbone the team but why would you brag about anything when you're in 9th place? I guess getting something after years and years and years....... and years of agony you were given a small glimmer of hope, got an erection, completely spazzied and decided to share your thoughts on this little bright spot in a Wings forum instead of staying in a Hawks forum were you can talk with other Hawks fans. You won the season series but yet your still angry, huh, and need to curse and scream about the Wings why is that?

We won the season series with St. Louis, Columbus, Nashville, Calgary, Vancouver, San Jose, etc. but yet no one is going into those teams' forums and bragging.