• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
mmorland

Calgary Comeback Win!

Rate this topic

You know who has been relatively invisible so far is Mike Grier, who easily had the most heart on the team last year. And you can't let your captain get leveled like that and not respond, especially in the other team's building. No way. Now the Sharks will be looking over their shoulders in game 4 because they won't know if any of their teammates have their back.

Nabby didn't pull any punches after the game:

"It takes men to play this sport, not a bunch of boys," the Sharks goalie said Sunday night. "And we looked like a bunch of boys out there and they looked like a bunch of men. Now we have to turn it around and respond."

Guest ForeChecK

Man that game was intense, i tuned in a little late.. like right after SJ's 3rd goal and i said wow.. sad lyfe for calgary.. so i kept watching, hoping for Calgary to goon it up a bit.. Then all of a sudden SARICH with a monster hit on Patrick. i seen that and i was like OMG HE SUPER MAN'D THAT HOE. It was beautiful . next thing i know. bam Dion with the shot and goal. i think Jarome got the goal though

i couldnt stay up for the rest, had to wake up uber early. and since its a non wing game, it wasnt worth the trouble.

im just glad calgary is giving SJ a run for there money.

Sidenote: Calfan, tell me you went to that game! You must have been going nuts if you did. BTW, if you were there, how far were you from the Sarich/Marleau hit?

Mac - I was about 6 feet, or 150 feet or 11 miles from the hit depending on whether I measure the distance from me to my TV, from the camera to the hit or from my house to the Dome. Sadly I was not there in person. I have the tickets to games 4 and 6. The guy I share the seats with took the tickets because the game fit better into his life and I was indifferent. Did I mention he's a Wings fan? Just another reason to hate y'all. :thumbs-up:

i watched the whole game.

it was great seeing San Jose choke on a huge lead. hope to see them do it a few times more.

ps. that Sarich hit on Marleau was amazing, and surprisingly clean.

Edited by kylee

The whole game was just incredible. Calgary turned their team around 180 degrees after the 3 goals were scored. San Jose could have just played the trap the rest of the game and been fine, but in typical San Jose fashion, they screwed it up :D