• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Third Man In

GDT: Sharks/Flames and Ducks/Stars

Rate this topic

They looked like they just fell asleep in the fourth quarter. Billups missed four of five ft's down the stretch. Must have figured this was a practice for their series against Boston. It's not like the Wings have ever done that before. :rolleyes:

But unlike hockey, you only need to keep it close until the last 5 minutes of a basketball game...lol.

I can't believe the pistons lost. They must have the biggest headcases on the planet this year, even bigger than in past year. Goodness.

Sharks are really putting on the pressure <_<

Anyways, you know how some people just don't belong growing playoff beards, well I think Phaneuf is one of them. He looks like the effin devil with that silly facial hair he has going on. Slightly off topic, but just a thought

I've been thinking that throughout this series too. Injury perhaps?.

Perhaps. It certainly shouldn't be a lack of heart.

Fernando Pisani syndrome?

Hey, at least Pisani was sick and had an excuse lol

Well, this is headed for a game 7. The way both teams have protected leads this series, this one's over :ph34r:

I'm way more excited about playing Dallas, Colorado, or Calgary over Anaheim or San Jose. I'm not cocky, I'm just tired of seeing San Jose and I don't want Anaheim cheating it's way out of Round 1 only to coast to the Finals on the strength of their dirty play.

I think Dallas, Colorado, and Calgary could be really memorable series, unlike the Nashville one.