• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Third Man In

GDT: Sharks/Flames and Ducks/Stars

Rate this topic

Don't forget Schneider and Bertuzzi. I will enjoy their tears too.

Oh yes. And Getzlaf. And Perry.

I despise this team.

It's weird too, because I didn't hate them like this back in '03. I was glad that Giguere got the Conn Smythe that year. But they weren't a bunch of goons back then. And there was no Pronger.

Edited by edicius

Don't forget Perry, Kunitz, Bochemein (sp), Selanne, Marchant....how about just the whole team? :rolleyes:

That works. :thumbup: By the way, nice to see others from A2 too ;):clap:

Edited by Nero

Oh yes. And Getzlaf. And Perry.

I despise this team.

It's weird too, because I didn't hate them like this back in '03. I was glad that Giguere got the Conn Smythe that year. But they weren't a bunch of goons back then. And there was no Pronger.

Agreed. Neidermayer (Scott) and Selanne are both great players, as is Jiggy, but Pronger and his goonery ruin them for me. Perry is also very b*tch like. Adding Burt the felon and Schneider the Ugly elevated them to most hated status!

Agreed. Neidermayer (Scott) and Selanne are both great players, as is Jiggy, but Pronger and his goonery ruin them for me. Perry is also very b*tch like. Adding Burt the felon and Schneider the Ugly elevated them to most hated status!

And the shame of it all is that the goonery of Pronger seems to affect the entire team. I've seen cheap shots from both Needavacation and Selanne this season.

I would love this to be the last few minutes of the 07/08 Ducks season. It's not even that I'm scared of them and it's not bitterness over last year. I just really, really don't like much of anything about their team when I'm as objective as I can be.

And the shame of it all is that the goonery of Pronger seems to affect the entire team. I've seen cheap shots from both Needavacation and Selanne this season.

Goonery is contagious!