• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Third Man In

GDT: Sharks/Flames and Ducks/Stars

Rate this topic

As temping as it sounds to have the 2,3, and 4 seeds out in the first round, I would rather play Colorado and let Dallas and San Jose wear each other down in a long series. I don't like the way the Flames match-up with the Wings, especially after last year - they would be looking for vengeance.

Have some faith guys!

It seems to be a consensus around here that we all like Dallas enough to want them to beat Anaheim.

So let's put all that positive energy that helped the Wings win into the Dallas-Anaheim series. I'm sure the Dallas fans will appreciate our support!

;)

Have some faith guys!

It seems to be a consensus around here that we all like Dallas enough to want them to beat Anaheim.

So let's put all that positive energy that helped the Wings win into the Dallas-Anaheim series. I'm sure the Dallas fans will appreciate our support!

;)

Faith? In Dallas?

Lol.

As temping as it sounds to have the 2,3, and 4 seeds out in the first round, I would rather play Colorado and let Dallas and San Jose wear each other down in a long series. I don't like the way the Flames match-up with the Wings, especially after last year - they would be looking for vengeance.

It's one thing to seek vengence, another to carry it out. The Preds have been looking for vengence for years, from two different series and its gotten them squat. Send the Sharks golfing and bring on Calgary!

True. But I am absolutely ecstatic that the Wings won't have to go through Anaheim and SJ again this year. And I'm happy to see SJ go 7 games.

I dunno if i want the flames to win game 7

id b great to see the sharks elimanted, but then we would have to face a strong physical team

oh come on guy, thats so 2007. the Wings can take on any "physical" team.

I know it's beating a dead horse, but what's Ron Wilson doing out there? He needs to pull Nabby much sooner. He seems to have forgot that they needed 2 goals there, not one.

Dallas looks absolutely listless out there. I was expecting a lot more intensity with a chance to knock off Anaheim at home, and that Giggy was going to have to steal another game for Anaheim to push this to 7,

Geez, is San Jose gonna blow it AGAIN this year?

I mean, the media's always bashing the Wings for early exits...but the Sharks are the kings of that.

No kidding. Everyone is always waiting for the Wings to implode (even after all the talk of parity the rest of the year and how little difference there is between seeds 1 through 8 etc. etc.). But Minny's out already and SJ and the Habs are going to 7. I think the mantle's been officially passed.