• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

rwfan007

LNC Assemble! 4/22 GDT

Rate this topic

I am stoked to play the avs1 for two reasons. 1) goold ol rivalry 2) we dont have to play the sharks yet. We get to make the shrks battle the stars ( and i think the stars can beat then) and then if we get passed the Avs we can play the stars who have Turco whom the wings have just dominated his entire career! Im excited. I almost wish tomarrow was thursday....which technically it is since its 1 in the morning now....but in my mind i know its still 2 days away.....depressing. I want Red wings Hockey now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Hank Dats 'N Homer

I am stoked to play the avs1 for two reasons. 1) goold ol rivalry 2) we dont have to play the sharks yet. We get to make the shrks battle the stars ( and i think the stars can beat then) and then if we get passed the Avs we can play the stars who have Turco whom the wings have just dominated his entire career! Im excited. I almost wish tomarrow was thursday....which technically it is since its 1 in the morning now....but in my mind i know its still 2 days away.....depressing. I want Red wings Hockey now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Add to that the fact that whenever we beat the Avs in a series we go on to win the Cup.

Get it done, boys!

He said his legs feel pretty good, i wouldnt be surprised to see him back next season regardless of what happens for the sharks this postseason....atleast i hope hes not done!

Yeah me too for sure!

Like when he said after they were down 2-1 it started to hit him that this might be his last game of his career... Thank god something snapped inside of him and he took it upon himself to dispose of the flames!