• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
gowings9

Austin folks- Where to watch game 1?

Rate this topic

Guest Crymson
In austin for a few days and looking for somewhere to watch game 1 and 2.

Any help is much appreciated!!

GO WINGS!

I'll be in Austin for game 4-5.

Try a sports bar.

my house. :ph34r: Several of us Austin-based fans have tried and failed to find a local sports bar willing to show the Wings or hockey, at all. We gave up, when several refused to show the Wings over rodeo and bowling.

You might try Dave and Busters. I think someone told me they saw a hockey game up on one of the monitors there, once.

Good luck!

my house. :ph34r: Several of us Austin-based fans have tried and failed to find a local sports bar willing to show the Wings or hockey, at all. We gave up, when several refused to show the Wings over rodeo and bowling.

You might try Dave and Busters. I think someone told me they saw a hockey game up on one of the monitors there, once.

Good luck!

yeah loo that day we tried we went to dave and busters..it was reall good. the manager there likes the wings. he turned the tv on at the bar to the hockey game.

Edited by hillbillywingsfan

yeah loo that day we tried we went to dave and busters..it was reall good. the manager there likes the wings. he turned the tv on at the bar to the hockey game.

well, there's the answer. You have to be 21 to get in, right? I would assume the TVs are in the bar area.