• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Wing-in-avs-town

Anyone else going to gm. 3 tonight?

Rate this topic

I'm sure if you throw an octopus on the ice, that you'd be able to get enough bail money from peeps on this board.

DO IT!!! DO IT!!! DO IT!!! DO IT!!! DO IT!!! DO IT!!! DO IT!!!

My girlfriend and I are going.

Does anyone know if there are any bars/restaurants near the Pepsi Center where Wings fans tend to congregate?

I've been told the Giggling Grizzly (about 5-10 minutes away) and the Moontime Bar & Grill (10-15 minutes away...) but that was more for watching games, not pre-game congregation. AND I've never been to either place yet to vouch for that.

My girlfriend and I are going.

Does anyone know if there are any bars/restaurants near the Pepsi Center where Wings fans tend to congregate?

We usually just go to Brooklyns, across the street. Not a "wings" hangout, but there'll be enough around to feel safe :)

Lemme know how it goes. I'll be at Game 4. Super tempted to bring an octopus too. But if I'd get kicked out it'd have to be late late late in the 3rd period.

Do It!!! Do It!!! Do It!!! Do It!!! Do It!!! Do It!!! Do It!!! Do It!!! Do It!!! Do It!!! Do It!!! Do It!!!

You know how much rep you'd get here on the boards/???

Because it all matters in cyberspace :)

Got great seats for thursday, might try and get in tonight if I can find a reasonable ticket.

Brooklyns is a easy place to meet up with people and just walk across the street to the can. Drinks are expensive and food is avg at best. There will be a bunch of wings fans there.

GO WINGS

I would love to see a squid hit the ice!

I'm going! Just got my tickets :) I'll be at Game 4 as well... Anyone else?

An octopus on the ice of the Pepsi Center would be fantastic. What a way to emphasize the usually large presence of Wings fans.

wonder how funny someone'll look at a guy buying an octopus at a Denver grocery store tonight...

That sounds like a photoshop waiting to happen... Just have Jose waiting in line with the octopus half stuck down his pants...