• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
KronwallCRUNCH

Al to be able to twirl octopi for round 3?

Rate this topic

Its probably because the refs were demanding a pay raise for having to scrap them off the ice... as Al looked on with a smirk from the hallway.

If i was Al i would keep doing the same thing... make the refs still go out and clean it up and then swing it in the hallway.

Just like when someone is wrongfully imprisoned for years... they come out sueing the asses off of the government... Al should continue to say f*** Off to Bettman fpr being a dips*** to start this whole thing!!

Another thing, has anyone seen a player "trip" over octopi matter?

Nope, but i have seen the refs leave a hell of a lot more on the ice and were never fined $10,000 for not cleaning it up.

This doesn't necessarily mean he'll get to swing it, right? I was under the impression that the league was just loosening up a bit. Like, say, 5k instead of 10, or he can pick it up but not swing it. I can definitely see Bettman pulling something like that...that way he kills 2 birds. No swinging, and no refs having to scrape it.

I say to Al: Scrape that sucker off the ice and throw it right at Pierre McGuire in his little box between the benches.

He is only doing it so that when the wings win the cup at home, and he has to come into our building to hand the wings the cup. He dosent want to be booed. Even tho I guarantee he will be booed anyway.

This doesn't necessarily mean he'll get to swing it, right? I was under the impression that the league was just loosening up a bit. Like, say, 5k instead of 10, or he can pick it up but not swing it. I can definitely see Bettman pulling something like that...that way he kills 2 birds. No swinging, and no refs having to scrape it.

I say to Al: Scrape that sucker off the ice and throw it right at Pierre McGuire in his little box between the benches.

Maybe not on the ice, but since the refs have started to hand the Octopus to Al he's swung it in the Zamboni entrance for the crowd to see.

He is only doing it so that when the wings win the cup at home, and he has to come into our building to hand the wings the cup. He dosent want to be booed. Even tho I guarantee he will be booed anyway.

I think instead of booing... NO... on top of booing the fans should just pelt him with 'pus from every direction... Cover him with 'pus matter!!!!!

I think instead of booing... NO... on top of booing the fans should just pelt him with 'pus from every direction... Cover him with 'pus matter!!!!!

:clap:

Maybe not on the ice, but since the refs have started to hand the Octopus to Al he's swung it in the Zamboni entrance for the crowd to see.

I don't believe pelting Gary with pus matter would do any good (he's already a pus!) :D

I don't believe pelting Gary with pus matter would do any good (he's already a pus!) :D

Uh....I think you quoted the wrong guy. You probably meant to quote OsGod. When you quote someone you hit the button under their reply, not above it.

Guest drwings1

there isnt even any matter right?? i read an article about a guy who tested a properly boiled one and it left nothing

there isnt even any matter right?? i read an article about a guy who tested a properly boiled one and it left nothing

Correct. Tested it against a brand new white sheet and there wasn't a single spot on it.