• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Echolalia

NHL.com poll

Rate this topic

I don't know if this has been posted somewhere else (a quick scan over the latest threads convinced me not), but the NHL poll asks what the deciding factor was for Dallas beating out Detroit yesterday. They have a bunch of cliche answers on there, and of course no "disallowed goal" or "poor reffing". But thats what the "other" option is for, and right now its in second place just shy of 17% of the total votes.

Let your voices be heard!

I don't know if this has been posted somewhere else (a quick scan over the latest threads convinced me not), but the NHL poll asks what the deciding factor was for Dallas beating out Detroit yesterday. They have a bunch of cliche answers on there, and of course no "disallowed goal" or "poor reffing". But thats what the "other" option is for, and right now its in second place just shy of 17% of the total votes.

Let your voices be heard!

i dont understand how the majority of the votes have gone towards "limiting Datsyuk and zetterberg". Seeing as they both scored (regardless if Datsyuks goals was called off) and i beleive they both would have had assists, i dont really understand how that is number one in votes....What did they limit them to? I guess neither of them got a hatrick so i guess thats what limited means...

There is a new poll on NHL.com that everyone should vote other on. Or whatever you want. But other (might suggest you're not to happy with the officials last night). I think other is in second place, right now.

Didn't that line score 3 times last night, and have 2 goals waived off?

You know the NHL is up to something...Philley is leading the Pens 3-0. I think the order came down from high above...N0 MORE SWEEPS, make it happen guys. Direct from Bettman's desk. You notice Bettman was in Dallas to over see game 4. I knew he was in on it.

I voted other.