• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
dallas27

Crosby Gatorade commercial

Rate this topic

Yeah, what a sellout. :rolleyes:

i've never seen this one before, but holy crap i want an yzerman couch.

Yep. Any commercialized, mass-produced American beer is an absolute disgrace, not to mention it's urine or water (Coor's light, that code blue actually stands for it's the right temperature for water). Now if you get into all the micro-brewries e.g. Bells, Goose Island, Dragonmead, etc. that's where it's at. It's expensive, but not only do you get wonderful tasting beer, you actually get more alcohol content out of it too. Bell's best brown ale and pale ale are amazing. And it's hard to beat an Oberon with a slice of orange in it. Talk about good beer.

Anyways, I took a sledge hammer to a bunch of gatorade. F you Crosby.

what about sam adams?

commericalized: check

mass-produced: check

american: check

and it's also a wonderful company, w/a lot of really inventive and tasty beers. other than that, i agree w/you completely (though i don't like fruit mucking up my oberon, or any beer i drink for that matter).

what about sam adams?

commericalized: check

mass-produced: check

american: check

and it's also a wonderful company, w/a lot of really inventive and tasty beers. other than that, i agree w/you completely (though i don't like fruit mucking up my oberon, or any beer i drink for that matter).

It's not bad at all. Sam Adams is pretty much at the same price point as Bell's so I find it silly to get Sam Adams when you can get some of the best stuff around in Bell's for a buck or two more.

Trust me, and my co-worker/friend who is German and brews his own beer, put an orange slice in Oberon. You're missing out if you don't. Get a good hamburger too. That's a meal.

It's not bad at all. Sam Adams is pretty much at the same price point as Bell's so I find it silly to get Sam Adams when you can get some of the best stuff around in Bell's for a buck or two more.

Trust me, and my co-worker/friend who is German and brews his own beer, put an orange slice in Oberon. You're missing out if you don't. Get a good hamburger too. That's a meal.

no, i've tried oberon w/an orange in it (as that is the way it's normally served anyhow), i didn't like it. fruit in beer really bothers me. i want to taste my beer, not what my beer would taste like if i stuck something in it. i know a lot of people who are into beer/brewing like it like that, but i also know a lot of other people who don't. it's just a matter of personal preference, i suppose. and i uh, stick to veggie burgers, which i do often eat w/a nice glass of oberon!

i don't know where you live, but if you're in michigan, and ever near lincoln park, the fort street brewery is where i get a lot of my beer. you can only buy their stuff on-site, but it's so absolutely worth it. the brewer is a really good guy who puts a lot of care/effort into what he makes. plus they're really reasonably priced, especially for craft beers.

other than that, i think the finest beer in the world is made by unibroue. if you're a beer lover like me (and you sound like you are) you owe it to yourself to go get some now!

(i think i'm going to start a thread about beer over in the water cooler, btw. see you there?)