• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

SCF Game 1 GDT: Red Wings 4, Penguins 0

Rate this topic

It will be interesting to see how this one starts. There's a decent chance the first period and even the entire game will be tentative since these teams haven't seen each other in nearly two seasons and might require a feeling out process. Especially if the game stay scoreless for awhile. Wings just need to stay patient and play there game.

Let's Go Wings! Just play a full 60 minutes tonight.

Hey hey, less then an hour to go and I cant freaking wait. I have to work tonight but ill be able to follow the game. Im so excited that ive had trouble sleeping. Lets get the W!!!!!

:nhl2:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DRAPER!!! Congrats on the new little Draper also! Play well, Play hard, Make us proud!

GO WINGS!!!

Wings are the Presidents winners. Start at home. JLA

haha yeah i know that i was talkin about all the damn penguin fans at the joe (i should have said that first) thats all they keep showing on NHL network, its pissing me off.

Edited by CAredwingsfan91

I am so over the pre-game. If I have to hear anymore about Sidney Crosby or the Penguins "edge", I'm gonna puke. Blah Blah Blah! I need a shot....can we just drop the puck already?

Ok, I'm done with my rant now!

GO WINGS!!!!!!

"Put your hands up...... put your hands up, put your hands up, put your hands up..... for Detroit.... I love this city"

I find it funny how on CBC they are showing a hockey team from Cole Harbor (Crosby's home town) that are named the Wings have the Red Wings logo.

damn i wish i had CBC's feed im so sick of versus especially mike emmerick and Eddie-O. "Docs" voice always cracks like a teenage boy going through puberty and Eddie-O never shuts up about how he coached the Pens.

I know he wasnt great in the Dallas series, but it is just surreal for me to see McCarty out there in the Stanley Cup Finals.

I'm with ya! If nothin else, I hope he plays well tonight. I'm glad to see him back.

haha yeah i know that i was talkin about all the damn penguin fans at the joe (i should have said that first) thats all they keep showing on NHL network, its pissing me off.

Pens fans are new to the Joe. Wings fans arrive later.

LOL @ Elliot Friedman correcting the following mistake:

"Let's take a look at the second best p....... oldest player ever to play in the Stanley Cup playoffs"

HAHAHAH they also showed the clip of Chelios saying he would never play for Detroit and how much he hated the city.

Thank god he's not in the line-up :lol: