• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Wings_Dynasty

Man-Love Status Reached: Zetterberg

Rate this topic

let's not turn this into another hank vs. pavel thread ... hank had an awesome pk shift, that has nothing to do with and takes nothing away from pavel ... awesome, awesome work ... and no real surprise that crosby can't appreciate it, seeing as he never does it ...

i couldn't help thinking when the announcers were arguing about whether therrien should use crosby and malkin on penalty kills just to get them more ice time, and one of them (mcguire?) was saying no, they can't do it, what a stark contrast to hank and pavel ...

Bizzarrely, I probably like Pavel as a player more than Hank, yet my man-love for Hank is stratospheric. I've never wanted kids with Pavel, but damn do I ever want to bear Henrik Zetterbergs children :)

Zett's stick check on Crosby during the 5 on 3 was just about the most epic thing to occur in the history of the world since they invented pajamas with a crap flap.

Yeah...it's not too often defensive plays give me chills...but this one did. Perfect read, perfect timing, perfect execution. Epic maneuver.

let's not turn this into another hank vs. pavel thread ... hank had an awesome pk shift, that has nothing to do with and takes nothing away from pavel ... awesome, awesome work ... and no real surprise that crosby can't appreciate it, seeing as he never does it ...

i couldn't help thinking when the announcers were arguing about whether therrien should use crosby and malkin on penalty kills just to get them more ice time, and one of them (mcguire?) was saying no, they can't do it, what a stark contrast to hank and pavel ...

Just wanna agree to this regarding Z & D...I've never understood why one would try to somehow pick on over the other. They're team/linemates on the same mission, we don't NEED to pick. Just be glad we got both of them. Here's one :thumbup: for Z and one :thumbup: for D.

I loved how in the press conference, a reporter asked Zetterberg to talk about "the shift." and Z genuinely asks, "which one?"

not like he was being cocky, but like one didn't stand out in his mind really.

That's what makes that guy so special. The ultimate team player with absolute skill and passion.

A random reporter gets to pick the three stars. Most likely a Penguins or at least Pittsburgh based reporter.. Three star selections are worthless anyway, Crosby can be the #1 star in my book, hes still not getting a cup.

I know that.....it doesn't make my statement any less valid. Regardless of it being meaningless, you gotta wonder if some of these reporters are just looking at the boxscore rather than watching the actual game.

Edited by Never Forget Mac #25