• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Wings_Dynasty

Man-Love Status Reached: Zetterberg

Rate this topic

The 5 on 3 kill in the 3rd was the best and most important hockey played this year and Hank was up for it. He was AWESOME for teh entire time he was on the ice. He stopped the easy goal for Crosby and then went down and got a small chance at Fleury, he wasn't going to score but he killed time.

Man-love status reached. :clap:

I've wanted to father Hank's children for a while. Just a fantastic effort from him tonight and as much as Ozzie has carried the team, Z really deserves the Conn Smythe.

Edited by hankzet40

Just now in the presser Crosbitch completely "nullified" (by the words of Mickey Redmond) Hank's play saying that anybody could've made that play.

Throw that onto the pile to hate Cind.

EDIT: Mickey obviously did not call Crosby Crosbitch.. that was me.

Edited by cirov19

Sidney Crosby: "Yeah...he got his stick on my stick...but [Zetterberg] didnt do anything out of the ordinary that any other player wouldve done on a 5 on 3."

Mickey: "Did you hear that? He was VERY reluctant to give Zetterberg any credit."

What an immature little kid.

Just now in the presser Crosbitch completely "nullified" (by the words of Mickey Redmond) Hank's play saying that anybody could've made that play.

Throw that onto the pile to hate Cind.

EDIT: Mickey obviously did not call Crosby Crosbitch.. that was me.

Was "Crosbitch" referring to the play, or being there to make the play?

Just now reached? A lot of us have been there for some time now.

Yes, the play on Crosby was spectacular.

Oh, I love all the Wings. But every once in a while one steps up and takes the cake for a period of time.

Oz in the Preds series, Franz vs. the Avs, and now Z vs. the Pens.

Sidney Crosby: "Yeah...he got his stick on my stick...but [Zetterberg] didnt do anything out of the ordinary that any other player wouldve done on a 5 on 3."

Mickey: "Did you hear that? He was VERY reluctant to give Zetterberg any credit."

What an immature little kid.

Yeah that comment didn't come out well for Sid. Anyone knows they hate each other during these series, but a good player and LEADER always find himself to the high road.

I'm not even sure what a "man-love" is but what the heck, I'm having one :cool:

Right now, if I were to give the Conn Smythe to a Wing it would be Ozzie, with Z a CLOSE 2nd. But the next game (depending on how each of them play) it could go either way. If the Wings win 3-0 and Oz has 25 saves then he gets it, but if Z has 2 of those goals then he gets it.

I've been wearing a ♥ Henrik ♥ Zetterberg ♥ necklace since game 5 of the Preds series - wear it every single game day from when I get dressed until the boys are hitting the showers. Refuse to change the name. Came close to wanting to give it to Franz in Colorado but I was terrified to disrupting the mojo. Now I can easily tell it's not changing until I put ♥ Stanley ♥ Cup ♥ Champions on it ;)

Hank proved in the third period why he's the best forward in the world -- maybe the best player, period. His work on the 5-on-3 was, hands-down, the best PK effort I've ever seen; he was rock-solid in his own zone, showing enough foresight and general smarts to anticipate Crosby's backdoor sneak-in, and he was a demon in the o-zone, going 1-on-5 against the entire PP unit -- and almost pulling a goal out of it!

Crosby? For crying out loud, he doesn't even play on the PK! And then he has the nerve to get up in Hank's face there at the end? Sit your ass down, fool -- you've been owned.

Zetterberg is so amazing in everything he does. I honestly don't understand why he isn't given more credit, or marketed more. The guy is absolutley phenominal. His work on the PK tonight, among other things, just proves what an amazing talent he is. It's really a thing of beauty to watch him play every night. He is such a great player in every standpoint of the game. Crosby isn't even in the same league as him. You really can't compare the two anymore; Zetterberg is such a better all around player.

Stevie Y like play in the finals. Not quite the production, but the sound defensive play.

Nice sig. Are you a fan of my work? :D

Edited by Kp-Wings