• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
robat

I blame the refs

Rate this topic

Guest GordieSid&Ted
Thats who I blame. Not the Wings, the refs.

Nah, the refs were there consistently s***ty selves. I watched the Wings skate through hooks holds and whatnot and work their asses off to get through the mud. But you know what, I also watched the Wings hook, hold, impede, check and obstruct guys without the puck all night long too.

The interference calls...lame. But those didn't cost us. At least they let the guys play, even if there were about 900 calls missed.

And that Sykora hook? Eeewwww.... I couldn't believe they called that one and not some of the others. I was glad we got it but sheesh, refs once again showing how not so great they are.

Doesn't matter, we'll wrap this up soon enough. We've already won in their building and got that monkey off our back so whatever. On to game 6.

That too, and my god damn voodoo doll that didn't work.

You probably put WAY too much facial hair on it. I can send you one of the whiskers from one of my cats...that ought to be enough for a Crosby voodoo doll.

Why does everybody insist on blaming someone else... I love Detroit. But seriously its getting kinda ridiculous. Why cant we just congradulate the better team for the night and move on to game 6?

The refs let alot of stuff go tonight. It was like watching real hockey again. The final penalty would have been a penalty 50 years ago.

The goaltender interference was a crap call on both, but they didn't score so get over it!

I love LGW but lately everybody is pointing fingers after every SINGLE loss. its becoming quite tedious and old fast!

I changed my mind. I blame Domino's for supplying the Pens with pizza!

I changed my mind too. I blame Ilitch and Little Caesars for not supplying them with poisoned pizza.

Why does everybody insist on blaming someone else... I love Detroit. But seriously its getting kinda ridiculous. Why cant we just congradulate the better team for the night and move on to game 6?

The refs let alot of stuff go tonight. It was like watching real hockey again. The final penalty would have been a penalty 50 years ago.

The goaltender interference was a crap call on both, but they didn't score so get over it!

I love LGW but lately everybody is pointing fingers after every SINGLE loss. its becoming quite tedious and old fast!

I was just making this because others were making threads about blaming players who messed up.

I was just making this because others were making threads about blaming players who messed up.

I know and i said the same thing pretty much in every other one too. Duck Guy is the sensible one and actually made a thread for it. Its not directed at only you, i am just trying to get my point across. We are becoming just as bad as the pens fans with complaining! We're classier than this!

Edited by Williams29fan

i blame fleury........... he was awesome

very true, that dude played the game of his freaking life... props to him... yet, I still hate the refs so much. How a few little Power Plays would have changed the face of the game.