• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FUUFNF

Stanley Cup Champions Gear

Rate this topic

is it me or is the stanley cup champion gear on shop.nhl.com pretty wack?... does anyone think there will be more gear out later?... or is the stuff on shop.nhl.com the only stuff we have to choose from?

Good question...and $30 for the damn hat...what is up with that. It's a nice looking hat though... :)

the hat is probably one of the only things worth buying... reebok didn't come out with a hoodie?... wtf is up with that?

I will gladly pay 30 a year for a wings championship hat

i know, its nice that the hat is fitted not the crappy velcro strap. There could be some more Wings shirts coming out soon, it always seems different stores have different types of shirts after championships

reebok didn't come out with a hoodie?... wtf is up with that?

It's summer, dude! Who would want a hoodie right now. :)

Okay, I am in TX but still...

I just ordered nearly $200 worth of stuff from there. Would have been over $200, but suddenly they didn't have the roster shirt in stock anymore.

i wanted that shirt <_<

for nothing less Reebok has KICK ASS hats... i have the white and red one... and now i am going to be getting the Championship hat...

As with the other two i have, they are one size fits all... VERY AWESOME

I am trying to find a brick store that will actually have the hats in stock tomorrow... i don't want to wait for shiping

Edited by OsGOD

for nothing less Reebok has KICK ASS hats... i have the white and red one... and now i am going to be getting the Championship hat...

As with the other two i have, they are one size fits all... VERY AWESOME

I am trying to find a brick store that will actually have the hats in stock tomorrow... i don't want to wait for shiping

I want it now, SOMEBODY has to be selling them already....Meijer???? Wal Mart?

I've already checked in with the locker room t-shirt (pretty ugly) and hat (f-in awesome), as well as the DVD and puck. More burning of disposable income to follow...

I once said that next time the Wings win, I'd buy like 10 t-shirts and wear one every day until the next season. They're kind of disappointing though, I don't know if I can stick to that!

It's summer, dude! Who would want a hoodie right now. :)

Okay, I am in TX but still...

i like hoodies better than t-shirts because they last longer... plus, i'll have it to wear next year. ;)

got the old time hockey champions hat, the vertical flag to rub it in on the ducks fans that surround me, and the black cursive shirt for my wifey

would love a classy old time hoodie too. oh well

RED WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I hope Warner Brothers makes a DVD box set. The single DVD is okay, but I want a box set! They made one last year for the Ducks...surely they'll make one for us?