• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Donaldjr2448

The Redwings 07-08 DVD

Rate this topic

I liked it, it was right up there with the other ones if not better. The thing I didn't like, and maybe it was just me, but I thought the background music was abnormally loud, almost to the point where you couldn't hear some of the commentary. Just a little thing I kept noticing, but otherwise it was real good...

I thought it was a little loud too.

On some parts I had to crank the volume way up to hear everyone talking and then turn it back down because the music would get too loud when they weren't.

Overall, though, I liked it.

Also disappointed, but not surprised, they didn't talk about any of Homer's goals that were called back. I could see them not talking about the one in game 1 of the Finals since it didn't affect the outcome, but the Dallas one was a huge factor in the series being an easy 4 games vs. a tense 6.

If any of you are looking to buy the DVD online, you can get it for $18.99 with $3 dollar shipping from Amazon.com. I don't have the link, but just go to Amazon.com and search Detroit Redwings, it should come up! There is also a package that you can get that has a Detroit Free Press HD version, I think the total price for the two was $37. I need a blue ray disk player BAD!!!!

Also disappointed, but not surprised, they didn't talk about any of Homer's goals that were called back. I could see them not talking about the one in game 1 of the Finals since it didn't affect the outcome, but the Dallas one was a huge factor in the series being an easy 4 games vs. a tense 6.

I'm glad they didn't talk about it. If we would have lost a series because of it, then it should be talked about. We won the cup despite of it, so it doesn't need to be mentioned.

I picked mine up this weekend. Overall it felt like they were more interested in dragging out the losses in various series versus the wins.

And where was the Hasek slide into Gaborik?!! ;)

Finally, a piddling complaint, but it bugs me greatly. NHL, LET THE %$#$ GO OF MY DVD PLAYER!!! Gad I hate it when you can not zip past or go to menu, so they can force you to watch their commercials.

Hey DVD manufacturers. Who the hell thought that was a good idea? :ranting::angry:

i thought it was way to short, and they only interviews a handful of thw ings they could have done a lot more imo.

i still enjoyed it but felt let down after waiting 2 weeks for it to show up.

It was great in my opinion. I really don't know how else they could have made it better. Each series had the right amount of time to review it based on significance, and the finals were great.

Already watched it twice, planning on watching it again tonight.

Finally, a piddling complaint, but it bugs me greatly. NHL, LET THE %$#$ GO OF MY DVD PLAYER!!! Gad I hate it when you can not zip past or go to menu, so they can force you to watch their commercials.

Hey DVD manufacturers. Who the hell thought that was a good idea? :ranting::angry:

Yea that part is brutal! Realizing that I couldn't skip through it, and finding out how long it was, when it finally finished I thought, "I can't believe I have to watch this everytime I put the DVD in!"