• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

HZloverrr

Yzerman Clip

Rate this topic

One of my funniest memories of Yzerman is back in the 02 playoffs (i believe...) when he got put in the penatly box. I'm pretty sure it was an away game because a lot of people, including a woman was heckling him. She had a sleeveless top on and was banging on the glass. Yzerman got fed up and made the gesture of shaving his under arms, basically telling the woman to shave under there!

I remember when it happened I laughed so hard. I've been trying to find this clip on youtube with no luck.

Does anyone remember what Im talking about? Or possible have a clip of it?! I would SO love to see it again

thanks!!!

I think it is Shanny. I can't see Yzerman doing that.

I have a lot of the 2001-2002 games on VHS, but they are all in storage. Damn!

I have one from a Wings/Blues game where Cheli gets put in the penalty box, yells at this guy from across the ice and in a mocking fashion pretends to be scared.

It was definitely Shanny, I remember that well.

Yup, it's definitely Shanahan. I just saw it the other day on one of the tapes I used to record that years finals.

People astonish me... I seriously can't believe how many of you remember this.

Remember back in '08 when before the first SCF game Marc-Andre Fleury who was the goalie for Penguins tripped over when entering the ice? This was few years before he went to play for Dynamo team in Moscow.

Remember back in '08 when before the first SCF game Marc-Andre Fleury who was the goalie for Penguins tripped over when entering the ice? This was few years before he went to play for Dynamo team in Moscow.

Ladies and gentlemen...we have a time-traveler in our midst. :lol:

Yup, it's definitely Shanahan. I just saw it the other day on one of the tapes I used to record that years finals.

I was pretty sure it was, but then I imagined me being the first respondent to the thread, and everyone admonishing me for remembering the details inaccurately. That's when I threw in that disclaimer. :lol:

It was Shanny. It was at Carolina. Game 3 IIRC. And the announcers were having a great time with it (God I miss those guys, compared to what we get now).

Remember Dumb and Dumber (the two guys dressed up in was it peach and green suits). LOL

This is why i LOVE this place!! It was seriously driving me crazy when I couldn't find the clip and I guess I had the wrong person! haha.

thanks again everyone...maybe ill be able to find it now. :nhl2:

I searched youtube for a solid 45 minutes and I couldn't find it but I would love to see it again.

...I just did a quick search on youtube too and couldn't find it either. :thumbdown: maybe someone has it??