Phoenix area fans

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 tjinaz

tjinaz

Jr. Prospect

• 19 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 09:52 PM

Is there an organized Wings fan group that anyone knows of? I know Jobing.com is more Wings than Coyote fans when they play here so there has to be something.

Anyone have a contact?

Please Post or PM me with any info

Thanks

Edited by tjinaz, 15 August 2008 - 09:53 PM.

#2 tjinaz

tjinaz

Jr. Prospect

• 19 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 02:29 PM

Wow ... nothing....

How about:

If you live in Phoenix and would like to get together with other Red Wing fans to play euchre or watch games reply or pm me

QUOTE (tjinaz @ August 15, 2008 - 09:52PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is there an organized Wings fan group that anyone knows of? I know Jobing.com is more Wings than Coyote fans when they play here so there has to be something.

Anyone have a contact?

Please Post or PM me with any info

Thanks

#3 Majsheppard

Majsheppard

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 04:46 PM

I am going to the game in mid january....
"It is a lot easier to be an ******* to words than to people"-xkcd

Tootoo does NOT belong on this team. He is classless and I would rather see the Wings be bad than classless. I feel the same way about Bertuzzi as well, but he at least CAN make the team better. With Tootoo the team becomes worse and in danger of being classless. Would you have liked Claude on the team? Or Roy? No. So why would you be okay with that POS.

This thread has been closed due to emotions being higher than people's ability to read, interpret, and properly respond to simple posts.

#4 j.hoop

j.hoop

i hate the flyers

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,480 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 03:26 AM

hey guys, from tucson here, but attend every wings game at the JOBing yearly. me and my dad will be going, im also gonna bring a sign sporting LGW and thinking about bringing an octopus.
“Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud.” - Sophocles
Posted Image

This just in, Stevie gives Canada the Order of Yzerman. Country bows and feels unworthy.

#5 wingfaninco

wingfaninco

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 04:47 PM

We live in Buckeye. Already have our tickets for Dec 13th and I just put in an order for a new jersey for the game. I got my Lidstrom signed this year at Camp in Traverse City, not risking spillage on it.

#6 wingergirl

wingergirl

Draftee

• 1 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 04:25 PM

Where are all of the Wings fans sitting at Jobing? I'm sure they'll be all over but anyone here know a designated area that would be good to get tix in?

Thanks!

#7 wingfaninco

wingfaninco

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 02:05 PM

QUOTE (wingergirl @ December 12, 2008 - 04:25PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Where are all of the Wings fans sitting at Jobing? I'm sure they'll be all over but anyone here know a designated area that would be good to get tix in?

Thanks!

We are in Section 115 Row F. I'll be in a DMac Jersey and my wife in a Lang. We will probably go up early and have a few pregame cocktails at Margarittaville. Hope to see a lot of Red and White again tonight.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users