• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Wingnut in WA

Octopi Question

Rate this topic

I'm going to 2 games at the joe this season against the Canucks and Rangers. I want to sneek some Octipi in the Joe and throw it on the ice, however I don't want to come all that way just to be kicked out after I do it lol. My question is, do they throw you out if you throw octipi? I've never seen them do it, but for the most part I don't think they would show that on TV. Thanks for your guys in put GO WINGS!!! :D

First of all you have to pick your timing. At a certain point the wings can get a penalty for delay of game. My guess if you do it during the N. A. you'd be ok. But I would buy an extra ticket aka cheap seats $9 so if you do get thrown out, give them that ticket as your seat, walk around to the other entrence and return to you org. seat.

I am sure you will catch some flack on here as that is mainly a "playoff" tradition... but yeah the Nation Anthem is the best time.

Edited by OsGOD

:hockeysmile: Ive been told that Red Wings fans will cover for you. Throw it when everyone it standing up (after a goal or after the National Anthem) and you should be okay... but as a back up buy a cheap seat and bring a different s*** to wear back in. Good Luck!

:octo: