• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Konnan511

Brunnstrom, don't look now

Rate this topic

Brunnstrom just got his 4th goal against the Avs on a Power Play in the 1st period.

Again, even i would have scored from that position. Great play from Richards and Morrow to give Brunnstrom wide open net.

I haven't seen any of Brunnstrom's goals, but being in the right place at the right time to get easy goals isn't something you can teach a player really. Good for him.

It's called goal-scorers intuition and it's something teams pay a lot of money for. Although I had always head that he was more of a playmaker.

You can't deny the man given he just scored a hat trick in his NHL debut however they were very much 'right place, right time' kind of goals.

That in itself takes a special talent, as some posted here before me.

The thing is, an NFL running back can "run to daylight" and an NBA player can split seems and get to the open spot. But the speed of the NHL game is so much faster than any other team sport, and with people changing direction so incredibly fast, that the time the open spot is actually open is miniscule. Split second, and its not open any more.

I've never seen Barnstorm play, but a frikin hat trick in your first NHL game, then another goal two games later, thats a helluva beginnning to a career, no freakin doubt about it.

Guest Crymson
Up.

On the eve of playing the Red Wings for the first time, he's now got 10 points (8G, 2A) and is a -8 in 24 games.

Eh, can't bust a mod for gravedigging.

Hehe. Anyway, yes, I agree that he was the flavor of the day---much like Mark Parrish.

Wow, "I need to be here." Feel entitled much? Take a hit for the team and play a while down in the minors til you get used to it here. You obviously aren't prepared for NHL hockey, accept it, get ready, and then reach your goal. It's not just handed to you.

Damn, some athletes piss me off.