• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

The person below me had a good day today (unlike me)

aww, did you have a bad day, sweetie? I am sorry... (((hugs)))

I had an OK day, met up with an old friend, tried out a new restaurant, Bess's Bistro - belongs to Sandra Bullock who lives here in Austin now. It was mediocre and expensive - lesson learned.

Some twit in a Volvo narrowly missed sideswiping my Honda making an illegal lane change, so I have to say today was good -- my car is intact. She missed me. :thumbup:

The person below me needs to get stuff ready for work tomorrow -- but doesn't want to go to work tomorrow, so they are procrastinating.

Wait. That's me. <_<

I got excess furniture on Friday, so I had to rearrange it by default, and I wanted to do it, so no lazy here.

The person below me thinks this is funny.

Haha. You're right, I do.

The person below me thinks that bacon is delicious.

The person below me puts maple syrup on their breakfast sausage.

Oh, that's soooo good, but I only like it on those little link sausages, not the patties. Don't know why. :unsure:

The person below me is determined to have a good day, despite the fact that it's Moanday.

Never really had many experiences with them. I think I'd rather have to deal with a harmless snake than some other creepy crawly that just creeps me out. Had an incident with a gecko in AZ when I was there, not cool. :lol:

The person below me does not like when insects, rodents, reptiles invade their home when they clearly belong outside!

The only rodent allowed in my home is my beloved Johan. Beyond that, anything that enters unbidden is crushed, smashed, squished, or otherwise killed.

The person below me wonders why the spell check in this place accepts Doritos but not Pringles.

Both are perfectly acceptable junk food items, so it's a mystery.

The person below me didn't know there was a spell check on this forum. You wouldn't know it, judging from some of the posts I've tried to read.

*indecipherable* :unsure:

I always use it. Doesn't it automatically show up when you type? It underlines the words in red on my computer. Perhaps you aren't as bad at typing as I am.

The person below me has made home made sausage.

I don't have much trouble with that, we actually have a bowl sitting in our office and everyone has been walking in saying trick or treat when they come for some. I've had maybe 2 pieces all week.

The person below me has been spending way too much time here on LGW lately.

Sorry you're lonely and bored. I'm just totally unmotivated to work this afternoon.

I doubt I'll watch any football, never really been into it. Will watch it if someone else has it on though.

The person below me cooks pumpkin seeds after they make their jack-o-lantern. (That's what I'm doing tonight, yum)