• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

Just me and the hamster. He only gets annoying when he wants out to run and rattles his cage door. I usually let him out, but if I tell him no, he rattles even harder.

I'm up late now waiting for him to be ready to go back in his cage.

The person below me has had a pet that sheds so much that they have considered saving the hair, carding it, spinning it, and knitting a sweater out of it.

Just me and the hamster. He only gets annoying when he wants out to run and rattles his cage door. I usually let him out, but if I tell him no, he rattles even harder.

I'm up late now waiting for him to be ready to go back in his cage.

The person below me has had a pet that sheds so much that they have considered saving the hair, carding it, spinning it, and knitting a sweater out of it.

Negatory. My cat substitutes shedding with bodily fluids.

TBDM enjoys Easy Mac Cups.

Nope, unless we're talking about Imaginary Friend Joe.

The person below me has already or will be getting a sugar rush like the Great Cornholio from too much Halloween Candy.

cornholio.jpg

It's the Almighty Cornholio no? (Sorry for knowing that.)

And nope - not a real sugar freak anymore.

TPBM has spilled something in the last week.

Edited by DaKineMaui

Surprisingly no considering I'm around the "getting married age", if there is such a thing, in my late 20s. That will change though soon as one of my cousins my age is tying the knot and the wedding is soon. Much congrats to him. :thumbup:

The person below me eats as much and/or as fast as the Cookie Monster. The person also eats going "OM NOM NOM NOM NOM!" like the Cookie Monster does.

I almost ducked out of the thread rather than admitting that I eat as much and as fast as CM. I do not, however, make the OM NOM NOM noises.

The person below me owns a pair of ugly underwear that they couldn't resist buying just because they were so ugly.

Unfortunately, yes. Canoeing on the Pierre Marquette, got blindsided by a tree branch when I got distracted. Kept the boat upright, though. :)

TPBM has gold touching their body right now.

Unfortunately, yes. Canoeing on the Pierre Marquette, got blindsided by a tree branch when I got distracted. Kept the boat upright, though. :)

TPBM has gold touching their body right now.

not a fan of gold...and I am in my pjs.....so no.

the person below me has a middle name that starts with 'A'

Nope. While I don't have an overstuffed wallet making my a** looking huge and am far from counting my money to myself in the mirror, thankfully I don't have to resort to this.

The person below me has woken somebody up recently with either an airhorn, shaving cream, firecrackers, a tazer, or a cold bucket of water (and gotten their butt kicked afterwards :P).

Nope, the only thing I've woken up anyone with is broccoli.

The person below me has at least one friend who forwards every tinkin thing they get in their inbox, particularly the "send this back if you're my friend" crap.

No, luckily I've stopped getting those annoying things

The person below me has met a friend they made online in person (be it from here or elsewhere)

A friend no, but I did date a guy, who I met online, for about 2 weeks after meeting him in person, and decided he was an ass and a compulsive liar after that.

A friend no, but I did date a guy, who I met online, for about 2 weeks after meeting him in person, and decided he was an ass and a compulsive liar after that.

you killed the thread!!! :P haha. so I will revive it!

I have met 4 people that I knew online first, and after saturday it will be up to 9 or 10 haha

the person below me is voting!